[ thirty-two ]

|| E L E A N O R ||
I woke with Louis' arms wrapped around my waist as we're covered up with these thick comfy sheets. I caught myself smiling for just a thought of him and me last night. He really made me feel like I'm in heaven even though it hurts under 'coz it's my first but he still manage to do it right. I look up to him and reach for his lip. I kissed them and to my surprise he responds. I saw a smile forms in his face as I pulled back. His eyes were still close but he's smiling like crazy.

"Good morning baby." I murmured kissing him again and bite his lower lips before cutting the kiss.
"Good morning lovely." He slowly opens his eyes and kissed my forehead. "How do you feel?" he smiled widely with his eyes.
"I'm feeling heavy down there. The pain strikes from time to time" I frowned
"It will be soon gone baby, don't worry. Let's try to drive back at sleep besides it's still early. I'm sure it'll be gone when we wake up." he assures me and I nod. He locked my legs by his, under the sheets and I felt something under. I look at him in surprise, and that's when I remember we are fully naked. He smiled at me and now I'm starting to get wet under.
"Don't tease me please." I mumbled as I closed my eyes and drives back at sleep as the pain hits me like hell.

---

I woke up by the rays of the sun hitting the windowpane. I could hear Louis' snore right next to me. I slowly get up from bed and went directly to the bathroom to wash my face. I grab the extra bathrobe Louis got and wear it. It took me like hell of time watching my face on the mirror.
I look pale like hell and my hair was a mess. I slowly comb my hair looking in space and right after it I just decided to take shower so I could cook breakfast for Louis and I before he wake up.

Right after bath just wearing a big plain white t that falls 'til my thighs and my underwear as it so warm around. I started cooking eggs and bacon for breakfast and toast breads. When I was about to finish getting the bacons on the pan I felt warm arms wrapped around my waist, tucking himself on my shoulder.

"Looking sexy in those clothes babe." He whispers softly giving shivers all around me and he bites my ear.
"Oh silly." I removed his arms around me and removed the last bacon on the pan before facing him.

He grabbed me by my waist pulling me closer to him. His hair was all over the place and he was wearing the same clothes he took off last night. He locked his eyes on mine, smiling. He slowly leans closer and reaches my lips kissing them passionately then his phone suddenly rings.

"Bad timing" he groaned that made me laugh.
"Go on, pick it." I said whilst placing the foods set on the table.

He grabs his phone from the counter table and answers the call. It took him a while to finish the phone call.

"Who was it?" I asked the time he sat next to me on the table to eat.
"It's Liam. He said we need to get back in London before 3" he mumbled whilst chewing his food.
"Thought of that too. Sam called for a photo-shoot at 7" I grinned widely with my brows up.
"You're not going out for a party night again, don't you?" he made a confused look that made me choke my food.
"Of-of course not" I manage to talk after grabbing a glass of water. He just laughed at me and I rolled my eyes on him in return "You badass!"
"You're so cute when getting choke" he messes my hair treating me like a kid. I took his hands off my head and continue to eat.

After eating our meal, we drive off the couch in the living room. I tuck myself on his chest while scanning to his photo albums. He almost got 10 photo albums, like loads of photos taken of him during childhood.

"You're mum love taking photos of you" I giggled flicking to the next page of the 4th photo album of him.
"She doesn't want to miss any single happenings in my life" he laughed while softly running his fingers on my hair.

We spend our last hours in staying at their house watching movies while cuddling. He even wanted to go for a second round for last night but I said no. I don't want their couch having the odour of me and Louis' making out. And besides I can't take two as for now.

--
vote and comment <3

~ceej x