[ sixty ]

|| E L E A N O R ||

What's the hurry?

        I wish I never asked myself that. I wish I told Chrystian to drive fast and I wouldn't care if I pour the coffee to myself just so we can get back home immediately. I wish I never called and yelled Niall so Chrystian would never have to stop at Starbucks and buy me a coffee. I wish we just drive back home right away so he doesn't have to wait.

        I was staring down at my cup of coffee when Chrystian pulls off and nudge me. I look up at him and he points his lips outside my window, and when I turn around he also looks up at me. Louis. His corner lips twitch up a little just when he sees me jumps off the car. He stands from the front porch and wipes his hands on his jeans, and without second thought, I run towards him and wrap my arms around his neck. I feel him smile before he wraps his arms gently over my waist.
He plants a kiss on my neck and after all this time, I shiver. He pulls off and grab my face before kissing on the lips. The kind of kiss you've been missing for a long time. I fist my hand on his hair pulling him close to me, when suddenly a loud honk made us both jump in place. I turn around and see Chrystian smiling at us.

"Did I ruined the moment?" I sigh and he continues with a nod, "I'll just go get myself some food or cuddle buddy." He rolls up the window back before driving away, but I know he won't look for a cuddle buddy or else he'll be dead if Kelly  knows it. Now, there's only me and Louis.

       I look back back at Louis with a not-sure smile. I grab his hands and shift my gaze on them before leading us inside the house. Gosh! I miss him!

"Lou, what are you doing here?" I say as soon as we get to sit on the couch.

"I want to see you." His sweet voice fills the room. And that's his first words. He looks at me intensely before dropping hi eyes on our hands.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?"

"Those pictures went out wrong. I know you've seen them... Wait, is that why you're here?" My heart's pounding hard against my chest.

"I saw the photos after I wake up in the morning there, in Hongkong, and I must admit I didn't like it at all..." He pauses, inhales deeply then exhales before looking me in the eyes. "The lads saw it too and Zayn came to talk to me about it." He chuckles and adds, "I don't know what he did but after we talk, I rush my way here." I stare at him. "But it's hard to stay mad at someone who looks like this." He eyes me from head to toe. "And that you misses so much." He leans in and kisses me. It goes deep within seconds as he pushes himself on me. Time passes — can't figure out how long was it, he slows down before our lips parted.

"About that guy." My breathing is loud and fast still catching for air. "We first saw him at Starbucks..." I wait for him to remember and I think he does as he nods at me, "... He's name is Brandon. We, Danielle and I, saw him again at ToysRus and last night was our third encounter. I was waiting for a cab after work when he saw me. We talk for a while before he mentioned he's heading to Starbucks and I decided to walk with him and that's where fans spotted me...or us." I apologetically look at him. "It was nothing beyond that, Lou."

"Next time, you shouldn't be talking about a guy when we're having fun." He licks his lips pushing himself on me again. I smile underneath him and he presses his mouth on me.

"In my room." Breathlessly I say to him when he kisses my neck. He looks up at me and nod and, within seconds, we're upstairs in my room. Oh God, I love this guy!

        He sits on the edge of my bed as I lock the door behind me and when I turn towards him, he places his hands on his lap signaling me to put myself on him. I did what he meant me to do. I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I can't help myself but smile. He caressingly find his hands on either side of my waist inside my shirt that makes me close my eyes in pleasure. I breathe in deeply and that's when he kisses me hard. Our tongues find its own ways moving in sync.

        The temperature around us seems to increase as we both feel the heat of our bodies together. I fist a hand on his hair when his hands wander inside my shirt.

Oh my! Take me!

        He takes my shirt off like he's been anticipating to do it before we got here and immediately unclasp my bra, and I let it fall to the floor. He leaves my mouth and trails kisses down to my neck and all the way down to my bare chest. He holds my waist to steady  me on my position as I feel beyond delighted on what he's doing to me.

         I can't describe what he's doing to me. It is beyond word. And I just realized how I missed him more than how I thought I did. We just barely talk since he arrived here but his touch tells me how he misses me too. I didn't know I've been missing this for a month now.

         I take off his shirt and push him flat on my bed, crawling up on his face to find his mouth but he grabs my wrists then pushes me to his side before he settles himself on top of me and there's a smirk on his face that he wears amorously.

He lowers his head and whispers closely to my ear. "You're so beautiful." I chuckle at his compliment and I feel him smile and the air coming from his nose tickles my earlock.

       Before I even notice, he had his jeans off him and now he's working on taking off mine. I look at him helplessly as he press his lips above the waistline. He slides off my jeans together with my underwear then throws it to the floor, and put himself on top of me. He kisses me slowly as his hands expertly massage my thighs. I try to keep my mouth shut as he leaves lovebites on my neck.

       A loud gasp comes out from my mouth when he suddenly put himself inside me. My nails bury on his back that I think I might leave obvious scratches on them. I call for his name a couple of times before he decides to put his mouth back at me.

×××

         Louis wraps me around his arms and tuck us both under my sheets. I bury myself under his arms hoping to stay like this forever. I know he have to leave tomorrow morning to Singapore, but I just want to say to myself, even for just now, the he'll stay with me, right here and right now, in this bed as long as we both want and dream about.