[ forty-four ]

|| LOUIS ||

"Luke?!!"

       I was cut off by El's shaky voice behind me. I turn my back to her and her eyes were teary. I look back at the guy and he smirk. The next thing I know is my back hit the ground. I touch my face and there's a spot of blood. I look back at him and there it registers in my head that it's Luke. I get up and punch him back but he got the chance to move and I didn't hit him, instead he punch me again.

"Louis!" El cries trying to help me up.

"Awe, how sweet." Luke chuckle and shook his head. Some people seems to notice were fighting but they didn't mind us. I wipe the blood near my lips with the sleeve of my sweater. He was about to hit me again but El moves in front of me.

"Stop!" she shriek. "You wanna hurt me? Go! Do it!" I could hear how she tries her voice to be brave, but she's shaking.

"Oh. I never know that girls are incharge to protect the guys now. How shameful is that." he laughs and grab El's hand.

"What did you say?" his words pissed me off and I immediately remove his hands off from El and punch him on the face.

"Lou!!" El shouts again and I almost got hit by Luke again. I punch him two more before the police pull us off.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I run towards El and she hugs me tightly. Her tears fall hard from her eyes with loud sobs. I hug her tight motioning to the police to take away Luke from us. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. This won't happen again. I promise." I hush and kiss her hair.

"When will he stop bothering us?" she cries.

"I won't let him again." I whisper and rubs her back. She pulled away and touch my face.

"Does it hurt so bad?" she tries to wipe her tears and my bloodshot face.

"Not at all. You made it feel good when you touch it." I smile at her and she chuckle a little. I wipe her tears with my thumb. "You're the most effective doctor for me." I added pressing my hands on her cheeks. She put her hands on top of my shoulder and motion towards me.

"Hope this will do" she smiles and kiss me on the forehead, down to my both cheeks, to my chin, to my nose tip. She stares in to my eyes and I smile at her, she then drift her gaze on my lips. She stares at at a couple of seconds before putting her lips on mine. "Wanna go back to our room?" she giggles.

"Nah. I'm not done yet." I kiss her back on the lips before pulling her after me on the Eiffel Tower's elevator.

      We make our way back to the top to finish the epic businesses I didn't finish. She never let go of my hands as we wait for the elevator door to open. We steps out and made our way to the spot where we were earlier.

"Let me start it all over again, El." I grin and she chuckles. "This ring..." I pulled the ring off the box. "...is a promise ring I want to give you. I promise to be your man forever. I promise to be the one you'll never forger. I promise to me the man who'll give you everything. I promise to make you happy and will never make you cry. I promise not to hurt you. I promise to not to love other if not you. I promise that we'll be together no matter what." I say sincerely and she smiles sweetly. "Eleanor Jane Calder...." I kneel on the ground. "Will you do the same promises with me?" I ask her. She stares right into my eyes with a complete silence around us.

"I promise Lou." She smiles and my heart felt like jumping inside my chest. I put the ring on her ring finger and she guided me up to stand before she hugs me tight. "I love you Lou.", she whispers.

" I love you more, El." we pull off and I kiss her on the lips. I rest my forehead on hers as I say something, "I may can't get you the stars, but let me give you this." I smile and kiss her again and seconds later, the fireworks starts to light up the sky. She got surprise when she heard the bang of the fireworks that make her almost trips off but I catch her in my arms.

      She looks around the sky and smiles when she saw he colorful lights lighting up. Her smile is priceless. I spent my time staring on her face as she happily watches the fireworks while I got her wrap around my arms. She's beautiful. Very beautiful. Inside and out.

"This is amazing...." she turn her face to me then realize I was watching her the whole time. "...Lou." she finishes her sentence in whisper. "Really amazing." she say again and kiss me on the lips.

"Let's take a photo of this moment." I suggest and she excitedly nod. I pulled my phone from my pocket and we took a selfie.

---
  So yeah, that guy is Luke. But who's Lane?

---

Hey guys. School will be starting on Monday and I doubt if I could update this story often anymore but I'll do my best to do my job guys just for you xx Cause after all, writing this story makes me happy. A lot. And I hope reading this makes you happy too. And at the end of the day #ELOUNOR will always be in my heart.

All the love -ceej x