⚫Chapter 44⚫

The boys spent the remainder of the day with Adamus and the visiting packs and I spent my time with Celestia. We were currently seated on swings located on a hill that gave a beautiful view of Regnum Terram. "This place is paradise," I gushed as I rested my head against the ropes of the swings. "It is. And I am sure the other domains are just as beautiful," Celestia said. "Have you been to any of them?"

"Yes, I remember going to Regnum Caeli when I was a little girl. With what I remember, I can say it was a beautiful place."

"That's where we are going to next. I am very excited."

"I am sure you will love it," she said. I turned to look at her with a smile on my face. My eyes then went down to her belly.

"How many months are you?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Nine. She should pop out any day now," Celestia said with a chuckle as she rubbed her stomach.

"Um, may I?"

"Go ahead." I got off of my swing and walked towards her. I knelt down and placed my hand on her stomach. "Hi little girl," I swooned as I rubbed her stomach. I suddenly felt movement underneath my fingertips. "She's kicking!" I exclaimed with joy. "She is."

"I love children," I sighed with happiness. "One day I would love to have some of my own."

"They would be half vampire and half werewolf... isn't that fascinating?" Celestia asked.

"Yes, it is. It will be interesting."

"Is your mate Elias?"

"Yes."

"You make a beautiful couple," she said.

"Thank you. I mean so do you. You and Adamus. You guys are absolutely stunning." It was true. They were probably in their late thirties, but they looked good. Celestia's skin was flawless and she had a smile that brightened up everywhere she went.

"Thanks," she responded.

"Do you have a name for your daughter? Sorry if I seem a bit nosy," I said while looking down in embarrassment.

"It's alright, I don't mind. And yes, we do. We're going to name her Gaia."

"Ooh. She is the Greek Goddess of earth. That's a lovely name," I exclaimed.

-
Friday, December 21

We gathered around for lunch. I drank my blood as they ate their food. We were now laughing at something Adamus had said. All of a sudden, we heard someone gasp.

I turned to look at Celestia to see her staring straight ahead with a shocked face. Almost like she was possessed. "What's happening?" I asked Adamus as I got up from my seat.

"She's having a vision," he stated. "A vision? Does she always have visions?" Nathan asked.

"Around four times a year. Celestia, what do you see?" he asked her as he held onto her hand. "I see our world d-dying. Disasters after disasters. I see him. The man who you call the devil. His eyes are glistening with fire. H-He's winning!" she shouted before she let out another loud gasp.

She suddenly snapped out of her vision. With widened eyes, she looked down underneath the table. "My water just broke."

We all got up at once. My heart began to beat fast. "What should we do??? Can I help?" I asked.

"It's alright. We have enough help. Y-You and your friends need to think about what I saw in my v-vision," Celestia stammered.

In one swift movement, Adamus picked up his wife and rushed her out of the room.

"She said she sees our world dying! There's no way we'll be able to stop Roman!" Nathan exclaimed. "She even said he's winning!"

"You have no hope! We can still save The Other Side!" I argued back.

"Leilani! She just had a vision! We are not going to win!" Nathan shouted at me. I stumbled back surprised. He had never shouted at me before.

"How dare you raise your voice at my mate?" Elias yelled at Nathan before connecting his fist with my best friend's jaw.

Nathan touched his jaw in pain before swinging his arm at Elias. "Guys! Cut it out!" Jasper shouted before interfering which caused the boys to stop fighting.

"I'm sorry for yelling, it's just there's no way this is going to work! We have no idea where the bracelet is, meaning the werewolves living in Latum Alterum are completely powerless. Alpha Terra can't even help us because he's not speaking! How are we going to try and save this place when Celestia just had a vision proving that we won't win?"

"Nathan! We still have to try. I know it might sound crazy, but we will win. There is no way Roman will destroy this place. There is no way the moon goddess will abandon us."

"Do you really believe she exists?" Nathan exclaimed. "If she was real, she wouldn't have allowed Roman to enter this place. We wouldn't be here right now!"

Suddenly a piercing yell of anguish echoed throughout the castle startling all of us. "I am going for a walk," Nathan stated before exiting the room.

"Nathan wait!" I called out after him.

"To be honest, Nathan is right. Visions never lie. But I'm not giving up this easily. We won't let him win," Elias exclaimed.

"Me too. You've got our backs," Jasper added. "Thanks guys, now let me go knock some sense into Nathan."