삼십 칠

Yoongi stood up frozen in place. Hoseok's hands tremble alas cold sweats drop from their sideburn steadily.

Yoongi's lips became dry, eyes couldn't help but to shake. "Taehyung..?"

"Hi hyungs."

Messy hair, large orbs, body posture that leans the wall and a calm smile. 

Hoseok's lips finally came to open "I-It's him.." he points to Taehyung "H-H-he was with Jungkook at that t-time!"

"I can't believe you almost forgot about me."

Taehyung calmly walks by, passing by Yoongi who was still frozen shock.

"Hoseok hyung." Taehyung calls out, eyes looking at him lowly as low as defeating with only a look. "Do you remember what happened when me and Jungkookie visited you?"

Hoseok instantly snapped "N-No!! Please! I'm sorry I didn't meant to do it!!" Practically he threw himself out of the bed and got to Taehyung's foot "Don't kill me!! I didn't meant it!! Please! I'm sorry I bullied you!!"

"You should be."

And then Yoongi finally recollected his mind again "W-wait, so you've been alive this whole time?!"

"But this whole time— Do you know how much Jungkook went through?! Do you know just how miserable his life was when he lost you?!"

"W-wait, So did Jungkook knew this or-"

"Jungkook knew" Taehyung exhales "He knew the Taehyung he once loved was gone. Kim Taehyung is certainly dead." He made a gun gesture pointing to his own head, tongue sticking out as a mockery "You're seeing the new Taehyung!"

Furiously Yoongi charges and harshly pulls on Taehyung's "Isn't he your boyfriend?! You let him die! You knew he would commit suicide!" His voice raises just like his anger. Unbelievable anger.

But Taehyung himself was able to answer calmly "Jungkook told me himself, he would die for me."

"Do you not have a heart???!"

"I do but I think there is someone who doesn't."

"What does that mean?.." Yoongi has a bad feeling about this.

"It's not my fault." Taehyung shoves the grip away "It was never my fault. I can never die on my own." He threw a sharp glare at Hoseok. "Why don't you explain it for us?"

"I-.." Hoseok heavily swallows his saliva "It wasn't Jin who originally bullied him.. it was me.. Jin bullied Jimin but not Taehyung. Jin bullied him because.." He had a short span of pause just to recollect himself, his breathing getting harsh

"Because Jimin likes you.." Hoseok spurts

"I know Jimin did but what does that—"

"Because Jin liked you!" Hoseok yells "J-Jin hyung.. Jin hyung likes you, Yoongi! He was angry that Jimin did!" He clutches his chest. Taehyung only stood and gestures the man to continue all his sentence.

"I-It just somehow.. events just got overlapped Jimin giving Taehyung and Jin wanting him to be strong so me and Jin both tortured Tae But we got carried away..! We let our dark side took over us and thought it was fun but—"

"And then you killed me" Taehyung continues "You killed the me who has feelings and emotions. I couldn't even love Jungkook and that broke him."

Hoseok broke into tears. He finally realizes that he was the mastermind to the hole of plots.

Yoongi couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"P-please.. don't kill me.." Hoseok begs.

"I believe everyone should die." Taehyung shows his pocket knife, ready to purge Hoseok But was stopped by Yoongi's strength and strong grip.

"Stop it Taehyung!" He didn't intend to loosen it up, not one bit "What would killing him now resolve? Nothing!"

Hoseok almost pissed his pants. His knees were weak.. literally and it's because of his unhealing injuries he had from the months before.

"Yoongi hyung." Taehyung smirks "Remember when I said no heart?" His head tells Yoongi to look behind, towards the commotion that doctors and nurses rushes to the door beside them.

Jin's room.

Yoongi harshly pulls the boy's collar "W-wha— What happened to Jin hyung???!!"

"Jimin said he'd do anything I say if he gets what he wants. You know what he wants right?" Taehyung smirks, throwing Yoongi's grip off.

"You killed him?!"

"Why don't you go and see for yourself?" Taehyung challenges.

And so Yoongi did, he released Taehyung and ran straight to Jin's room. There he see his hyung bring brought to another room, the emergency room.

Jin's face looks too much to be in pain to be said fine. No. He really wasn't fine. White foams are coming out of his mouth and he was in extreme pain.

The doctors couldn't stress more and yelled out names and items that Yoongi had not learn in school. One thing he could extract from the conversation was 'poison' and Yoongi couldn't hear anymore when he was brought to the emergency room.

Yoongi lays his head to his arm, stressed. He wishes Jin to be fine after the poison extraction but what he didn't want to hear came true.

"We're sorry.."

Yoongi's face turns pale by those words.

"A patient jumped out of the third floor's room!" The nurse yell.

Heartbeat. His pulse rises when he heard her yell.

Yoongi ran once again as fast as he could but he really shouldn't. There was no point to rush. No point on rushing your dead friend flat to the floor.

"N-No.." Yoongi covers his nose. The stench and the thick scent of blood oozes up the entire hospital.

People's scream filled the place, it cause a lot of commotion but Yoongi? Yoongi froze up.

"H-Hoseok.." all he manages to do was to speak the corpe's name. "If only.. if only I didn't leave.."

In anger Yoongi ran up to Hoseok's room where he last saw him.. by the time Yoongi got to Hoseok's room—

Taehyung was already gone.