십오

Namjoon wasn't able to sleep that night. He wasn't sure what but it was either Taehyung is really a dead spirit or someone in the circle of friends has been fucking around with him.

He just couldn't stop wondering for many things other than the work with added deadline he was given.

Why does it feel that 'Taehyung' is targeting him? Why isn't anyone in that group chat afraid? Everyone was just.. quiet. He may just be overthinking but the feelings couldn't be shrug away.

He knew well that he wasn't involved, the only thing he's involved is his eyes and ears which he was only there being the one to watch it all.

"If only he didn't didn't invite me that night.. maybe I'd be clean"

But indeed he was not wrong to think of the selfish thought.

He felt like throwing up every time he tries to shut his eyes. It was the guilt- it's always the guilt-!

Taehyung
You're first
Aren't you?

Namjoon
Leave me alone
I'm not involved in this

Taehyung
Oh but you are :)
You were there
Recording me
And you didn't do anything
Did you know that sloth is a sin?
A sloth does not do anything
But it's still a sin
Maybe if you helped me
You wouldn't be the sloth
And maybe I'd leave you alive

Namjoon
Stop
I'm not involved in this
I didn't know you were going to be tortured like this!
I was only told to grab my camera

Taehyung
I do not appreciate lies
I hate them
You didn't frown
You weren't surprised
You were—
Smiling
Weren't you?

Namjoon threw his phone away and he breaths heavily later on.

And that's when the knocks on his window started to louden itself.

"T-Taehyung..?" Namjoon was afraid, Namjoon had his hands shaking the entire time over the fact that fear consumed him far too greatly.

"No.. I'm paranoid, I'm paranoid—!" He know that more than anyone but he couldn't stop the fear that collapse him over and over again.

One more look

The glass of his window shatters along with his consciousness

Namjoon was on the floor with his ankles tied up together that stretches to with his tied up wrists. The position itself was uncomfortable for being too stiff with sands slowly crawling inside his mouth.

Namjoon could not speak— no. He does not have the words to shout. Where is he? It was a dungeon like location he could not recognize.

"It's been a while.. Namjoonie ~"

This voice— yes, how could he not know he not know the cute voice that calls out his name.

This time, he's not paranoid.

With the axe just a few feet besides him, he fears to be chopped into pieces.

"What do you want?! I don't have anything to do with this!" He musters his bravery to shout.

"Oh but you do." The silhouette kneels down to caress the man's soft cheeks "You do."

"I told you I'd come for you.. and for you I came."