[ Questions + Answers + Theory ]

Q : Did Yoongi use the rope?
A : He did. Yoongi killed himself but it's ok if you don't want to think so then you can imagine that Yoongi uses it as a jump rope :)

Q : Explain
A : Taehyung isn't supposed to be alive but due to high demand of theories that Taehyung is alive so I— and yea and the last chapter came and I just didn't think it'd be a good idea to implement Taehyung so I scrapped the idea once again

Q : Is Taehyung alive? did Taehyung commit suicide? Was Taehyung in the hospital?
A : Taehyung is dead and yes he did commit suicide and Taehyung was never in the hospital. It was only Yoongi's hallucination that forced him to think Taehyung was there and he convinced himself that he was not guilty and pushed it to Taehyung.

Q : Did Yoongi hallucinate from the start to finish? When did he start to hallucinate and see things?
A : Yoongi only hallucinated from when he arrived at Jin and Hoseok's hospital.

Q : Was Yoongi the one who killed Jin and Hoseok?
A : Yes

Q : Who did Hoseok saw when he was tortured (prior to Jin's death/Jungkook's home event)
A : Hoseok saw Jungkook and Jungkook only. Yoongi's hallucination made it appear that Hoseok said there was someone else but there wasn't.

Q : What actually happened in the hospital with Hoseok?
A : Yoongi after poisoning Seokjin got to Hoseok's room and threatens him with a pocket knife and told him to spill everything on Seokjin and Jimin along with the Taehyung and Jin thing and it turns out that Hoseok was at the biggest fault. So yea, then he pushed Hoseok out of the building and went to Seokjin.

Q : Why did Yoongi also go mad and killed Jin and Hoseok?
A : It was due to nightmares he was having. Somehow he felt that someone was haunting him and said Justice wasn't serve until Hoseok and Jin was dead and so he did what the voices of the dark told him to do to get rid of the nightmares.

(Hint hint for the future book. If you read dream boy you will know that Jimin as a dead person is able to travel to dreams and give them nightmares and possibly brain wash them.)

(Honestly most of my books are connected without anyone realizing it. I mean, Jung as a doctor in sunshine hospital has made a lot of cameo in other books and Jimin keeps having this spoiled personality so-)

Q : How was Yoongi selfish?
A : Yoongi was selfish because he killed Seokjin and Hoseok, Yoongi knew he would not get in jail because he is a mental patient and he knew that killing Seokjin and Hoseok would end his nightmare (aka voices that tells him to kill them). So in conclusion Yoongi did not care for Jin and Hoseok's life (and he only cared that he gets a good night sleep himself)

Q : Whose voice was Yoongi hearing?
A : Probably between Jimin and Taehyung idk ask the author

Q : How did Jimin and Jungkook fake announce their death?
A : Jimin's father is a high ranked police and he absolutely babies Jimin to death so it was easy for Jimin to ask to fake deaths of them both since they were working together at that time.

Q : Who and how did Jimin / Jungkook knew about Jin's condition when he was angry with his father?
A : It was Jimin and remember when someone tapped Jin's shoulder when he was almost hit by a truck? That was Jimin putting on a recorder on Jin and Jungkook was the one who drove the truck

Q : Why was the ink wet when Yoongi found it in Taehyung's place? Who placed it?
A : Jungkook putted it there. Jungkook was planning to hang out and play in Taehyung's room for a while but then when he was inside Taehyung's room he saw Yoongi who was in the living room and he wrote the letter left for Jimin to see before he runs out from the window. In 이십 팔 it was revealed that "Taehyung" (who was Jimin at that time that had the phone) was confused because of the note. Jungkook didn't tell him that he left it there which is why Jimin was slightly confused that that has already hinted that there are two imposters.

Q : Who killed Jin's father?
A : Jimin did. Jin May have hit his head but Jimin came after for the finishing blow.

Q : Where was Taehyung this whole time?
A : in his grave. Taehyung was never there.

Q : Where is Namjoon and what happened to him?
A : Namjoon is in the mental hospital. He was tortured and brainwashed constantly by Jimin and even almost die if it wasn't because Jungkook trade the phone number (the 'Taehyung' number) with Namjoon's life.

Q : Who is still alive? Is everyone dead?
A : Only Namjoon is alive and everyone else is dead

Q : Is there a chance that everything is a nightmare?
A : Uhhh if you want to think of it that way then yea it can be a very realistic nightmare

Q : Any chance of them having an epilogue in the afterlife and Taehyung getting his happy ending?
A : Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I mean, i have plans for the afterlife but I wouldn't call it a prologue but the 'after life' links between my other works "crazy in love" and "innocent love" (which is also bloody bdw)
Taehyung getting his happy ending is still a mystery.

Q : Why did you implement supernatural?
A : From the start there is no such thing as a supernatural theme in imposter but I try to confuse my readers

Q : How long did it took to plan imposter out?
A : Might I say 3 weeks

Q : What was the original ending?
A :
- My original ending and current ending is almost the same and the only difference was that Jungkook and Jimin weren't supposed to fight and Jimin wasn't supposed to go crazy.
- Jungkook was supposed to shoot himself and Jimin is going to hand himself over to the police while everyone is dead excluding Yoongi.
The extend
- The last chapter is supposed to be the epilogue and that means ALL starting from the last chapter (title) should've been one long chapter but then I thought that it would take too long for me to actually finish it and update it

Q : how to crack :
Once upon a time Juliet wore a uniform in the mid November just to play golf and he earned two kilo Oscars and 4 kilo of more oscars. Juliet was indeed talented. Oh! And then Juliet made his way India just to see Mike who is also in India in that same November
A : if you know the military code name then it would be east. I bold the ones that are important and all you need to do is look at the first letter : JungkokoJimin = JungkookJimin

K that's all have a nice day!!!!