삼십 오

"I see improvement in your condition"

"I see"

"Do you feel happier?"

"I don't know doc but maybe just a little."

"I know it's been two months and the incident isn't easy to be forgotten but I think you're doing a good job distracting yourself."

"Yea."

Yoongi was quiet like any of the other days in the white room. It wasn't that he didn't want to talk, he only lost words after everything.

Nightmares. Yoongi still have nightmares

After everything happened, after the ambulance came, after they were brought to the hospital- it wasn't as bad as Yoongi thought. The ambulance came sooner than expected and Jin was saved despite his heavy injury but trauma still haunts him. Namjoon survived because the only serious injury was on his legs but Yoongi was sure it would take more than a few months to get his mentality back from his stable mind. Hoseok was unconscious in the hospital. Jimin and Jungkook however was out of their reach and they couldn't make it.

When Yoongi didn't know what had happened to Hoseok. After the police investigated throughly, they found that the boy had been hiding inside his room out of fear for a while but because the boy was still in his room without any conscious the investigation was halt.

"Namjoon." Yoongi called but Namjoon stares still as blank.

"I heard the doctor says you're improving." Yoongi sees Namjoon seems to mouth gibberish but still no sound. "I hope the doctor isn't lying. I meant they said I am."

Namjoon keeps mouthing something that Yoongi couldn't make up.

".... Y..o.. gi.." To Yoongi's surprise, he heard his brother talks. "S...ry...."

Yoongi took the action to hug him tight. "It's ok Joon." And then tighter "Take your time to heal."

The nurse came in, she had to break the two. Namjoon reaches out to Yoongi's back, he couldn't reach and the sound was all gibberish again. Feeling like it's nothing, Yoongi smiles

"I'll pay you a visit tomorrow." And left the room.

Yoongi found it weird that he was the one with barely but a small scratch after all that but he wasn't the one to complain and neither should the dead.

Yoongi picked up some flowers on his way like he usually does every time he visits the cemetery.

"It's been two months."

The grave that sits still in front of him did not seem to move, well it shouldn't. Yoongi was glad the grave still looks clean.

In front was Jungkook's grave with his family's gravestones accompanying him left and right.

"Hey, I hope you're doing well with Taehyung there."

Yoongi let the flowers sat decoratively and send on his prayers before moving to Jimin's.

Just like what he did to Jungkook's grave, he let flowers sit and pass on prayers.

"Jimin, to tell the truth I used to like you back in high school." He opens his eyes and smiles sadly "We could've have dated." Disappointment never left this man's eyes. Yoongi's eyes didn't missed the additional flowers placed before he came. His best guess was Jimin's father who loves him dearly.

And then he moves on the the last grave. Taehyung's

There was a lot that Yoongi had to say and boy oh boy all the stories included too. If only Taehyung knew he was the center of the problem, what would he say then? Many reasons Yoongi thought that the future would change if Taehyung didn't kill himself, just many.

In the end he couldn't blame the dead and left the flowers.