Day 24

A/N: Welcome back Lu Han! :)

---

  Tuesday.

Mark this fucking day everyone. Because this is the start of everything.

  "GOODNESS!!! SEONHWA'S WEARING YELLOW AND GREEN!!!" Chanyeol welcomed me with his weirdness as i made my way on the school entrance with Jane. Students quietly stared at us.

  "So what if i wear yellow top and green jeans, Park Chanyeol?" i calmly asked, raising a brow at him.

  Like an ultra mega excited slash confused kiddo, Chanyeol scratches his head and grinned at me stupidly. Believe me, it's stupid but it looks good. "Well, aside from white, you never wear anything so bright in the eyes!"

  I nodded, chuckling a bit. "So what? Am i not allowed at all?" I directed my gaze towards the nosy students. They quickly muttered a 'no.'

  "Oh wow wow wow would you look at that!" We heard familiar voices and Luhan and Tao came. "Ah, my dongsaeng so pretty!"

  "Whatever." i rolled my eyes. "Can we have breakfast now? i'm starving." i tried distracting them. If you think i'm very calm in here just because i acted like it, i suggest you to leave immediately.

  Holy shit, having all eyes and attention on you just because of a small change makes me super conscious and embarassed! I began to wonder what would they think of me.

Well, fuck.

---

  "You look so happy." i said as Chanyeol and i waited for Sehun outside the library. The fuck, that bastard = library? Can't believe they will match well someday.

  "I am always happy!" Chanyeol smiled. i glared at his reply and he gave a peace sign before continuing. "I now understood Jane's thoughts about her departure next week. I know i will miss her big time, but i know we'll never forget each other."

  "Love birds." i rolled my eyes. They are completely fools for each other. "Suit yourself. At least i don't have that 'love problems' because it's a fucking pain in the head." Wow, am a good liar. I have to vomit those words later on.

  "Really?" My head shot up hearing Chanyeol's playful tone. I don't feel good about this. "Are you sure about that?"

  "Of course! What do you know about my life?" Denial sucks.

  Chanyeol lets out a loud laugh before ruffling my hair. "Silly. I know you like Baekhyunnie."

   Shit. shit. SHIT!!!

"How--h-how did you---is there anyone else who--"

   "Don't worry! I won't tell anybody!" Chanyeol quickly replied. "Baekhyun and i played some board game yesterday and he lost, so i've forced him to tell me a secret about someone. Basically i've forced him to tell something about you, so he did."

  You sure wanted to get killed, Byun Baekhyun. "What did he say?"

"Well, he told me that you opened up to him yesterday." Chanyeol replies.

  "That's all?" I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at him.

  "Yep. I didn't asked anymore for details." Chanyeol shrugged.

  "Then how the fuck are you sure of your hypothesis about me liking him?" i retorted back.

"You rarely open up to anyone. Not even to your closest friends." He slapped the exact words in front of me. Wew, that's really true, as much as i hate admitting it.