Special Chapter 1: Intimacy Crisis

A/N: The special chapters are random. They are not chronological and sometimes, it's not part of the original plot.

--

This couldn't be happening on the beginning stages of my first ever gorgeous dating life!

How awkward can I be!?

"Seon, are you okay?" Baekhyun, now my boyfriend, asked me as I tried not to explode in mixed feelings.

"Do I look okay to you, wimp?" I asked sharply, too annoyed to even care.

"Wimp?" Baekhyun repeated, tone and face matching an adorable package of a 'hurt lil puppy' expression.

"I'm so sorry, babe!" I tried calling him sweetly, but ended up curling my fingers. "Ughhh ewwww I hate those fucking names!"

Baekhyun laughs and ruffles my hair. It was an action that can be expressed among friends or lovers and is a small thing, but for me it's everything. It makes my heart especially beat faster when Baekhyun does it. "You're too cute."

"I'm your girlfriend without aegyo, Baek." I said lamely. "So stop sugarcoating it. As long as you love me, i'm fine."

NOW WHERE THE HELL DID I GET THAT FUCKING CHEESY LINE!?

"Aaaand you're sweet, too." Baekhyun continues, ignoring my statement earlier. I sighed and gave up. He's just too adorable af!

"Whatever. Let's just go now." I said, officially ending the conversation.

"Okay. Give me your hand." He said.

"Why?" I asked, giving him a confused look.

"Hold hands. What else?"

I blushed. "Baek..."

"You don't want to?" Fuck it, he's pouting.

"Just don't show it in front of the others."

Baekhyun chuckled and smoothly grabs my smaller hand. "Arasseo, arasseo. 가자!"

---

"Baekhyun and Seonhwa, sitting in a tree, cannot k-i-s-s-i-n-g~!"

"Stop it, you little asshole!!" I spat, throwing Oh Sehun an empty water bottle. "Your grammar sucks."

"Ouch." Sehun says, but he's still laughing. "But really, I thought it was hyung who wouldn't dare to do skinship. Pfft--what a plot twist!"

"I'm going to kill you with my bare hands you piece of shit." I said in gritted teeth, extremely annoyed of Sehun's teasing.

Well, because it's the truth.

I've never had a close and comfortable skinship with Baekhyun yet. I just felt awkward and shy and... and... I don't know. I do not like it much. It makes me 100 times redder than my blood.

"Sehun, I don't think having kissed your girlfriend means a good relationship. It's the feelings that are more important, okay?" Baekhyun explained, and I mentally clapped for my best boyfriend in the world.

"Hyung, I know that." He sticks a tongue out at Baekhyun, and I gave him a look. "I'm just teasing my bestfriend."

"Or you're just being bitter." Jane snorted, coolly sipping on her coffee.

Sehun gave her a shocked look. "How dare you joke about my past feelings!? That's a sensitive issue!"

"If you call it past feelings, you wouldn't be so affected." Jane mercilessly continues to tease Sehun.