Day 12

A/N: Fans shouldn't def. miss EXO's first box!! My gawwd! >0<

-----

  "Why are we here, Baek?" i asked the petite, smiling boy beside me as he lead me to a nearby park.

   "Hmm, nothing. I just want to show you the sunset." He replied in his sweet voice. I closed my eyes at the sound of his voice.

  "Oh...Alright." I shyly replied, quickly averting my gaze away from him. He was so handsome i can't help my heart. There was a long but comfortable silence between us as we waited for the sunset.

  Just then...

  "Seon?" he softly called, and i willingly look back at him. Gosh, he's such an angel!

   "Seon.. I LIKE YOU." Baekhyun said, and i froze. However, the next thing he did made me want to melt away and disappear. He cupped my cheeks and stared at me affectionately. Lovingly.

  "W-what?" i stammered, blushing really hard. He didn't answer but started leaning his beautiful face against mine. I closed my eyes, expecting a really sweet and soft kiss to happen... Nearer...nearer.... nearer....

  BRIIIIIIIIIIIIING~~~~~!!!!!!!!

  "What the fuck?!" I opened my eyes in a flash and sat up on bed, breathlessly. I was annoyed by the fact that i was suddenly awaken by a stupid alarm clock. I got a hold of it and threw it mercillesly on the floor.

  I yanked my messy hair in annoyance as i tried to reminisce what was supposed to happen in my dream awhile ago.

  "What the hell--" Finally realizing my dream, a hand was automatically clasped on my opened mouth.

  Byun Baekhyun almost kissed me in my dreams!!!

  I cringed at the thought. It felt so real. The park, his gaze, his presence--his hold. Too bad he wasn't able to really kis--

GODDAMN IT!!! I'M GOING CRAZY! ><

  Shivering at the thought, i stood up and slapped myself a lot of times, wondering why i'm suddenly experiencing weird things like these. What? is this early karma? For messing up Byun Baekhyun? But why doesn't it feel soo..unwanted?

   NOT that i like this, okay? NEVER. It's just that...well...i'm just surprised...he's been running in my head for long....Aish!!! Forget it! It's just a stupid, fucking nightmare and i hope it will not appear again...ever!!!! Take that note in your nearly bald head, Dr. Morpheus!

  "Honey, breakfast is at the table. Your dad and i have early work to do. Goodluck on your practice my lovely sweetie gorgeous pie~ <3 -mom"

  I rolled my eyes at the note on my doorknob.

  Great. It's only me and myself for today, i guess. *sigh*

...

  ALONE.

  Spell it for me. That's the right word to describe me right now.

   I dressed up with Lu telling me on phone that they got early soccer practices for an upcoming competition against another university. Chanyeol and Tao were marked X, coz they normally don't ride me to school. I parted from our gang for awhile.

  AND before i could reject Sehun's offer, his mom told me he's already knocked out of alcohol. Tsk, that asshole.