𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 | 6ᶜʰᵃᵖ

*Sweet like venom𓆙♪♪♪

*Sweet like venom𓆙
♪♪♪

We were so deep and close to eachother that we didn't realized that the teacher was watching us until.....

"cough*cough*"

We got startled.

"Sorry for late and your....."the teacher stopped."detention is over"

As soon he completed his words i dashed out of the room.

"wait!jennie!"

I turned around and saw taehyung running towards me.

"You forgot this"he said giving back my sketch book and pencil box.

"thanks"i smiled.

"welcome "he smiled back.

~∞♣∞~

We were on our way to home.

"are you hungry?"taehyung asked out of blue.

"yes,are you?"i asked back.

"yeah,let's eat something! "he said excitedly and pulled my wrist.

~∞♣∞~

"it's a nice place,right?"he asked as we entered the cafe.

"yes"i replied him as we seated ourselves by window side.

The air is filled with the aroma of coffee mixed with cinnamon and freshly baked cakes,the tables and counter is made of well polished wood,the floor is of black marble.

"what will you take?"taehyung interrupted my thoughts.

"Anything,I'm starving!"i growled.

He chuckled and ordered "(your choice )".

"so,when will jungkook come back from camping?"his question made my mood off.

"he's your friend,ask him by yourself "i replied coldly.

"yeah he's my friend but he is first your brother "before i could have said anything wrong the waiter served our order.

Silence surrounded us and we ate our food not saying anything.

My mood was still off and it was written on my face.No matter how much I try to hide it.He noticed that.

"hey!let's play a game!"he chimed.

"what kind of game?"i asked.

"I will ask you a question and you have to answer that,then you will ask me a question and I would answer it,the rules are,one question at a time and the answer should be given honestly."he explained."I like this game!"he added.

"Ok,you go first."i said.

"what is your favorite colour?"he started.

"Really?taehyung,you are going to ask that kind of questions?"

"why?can't I?"he asked giving me some kind of weird look.

"White."I answered.He got confused for a second.

"why?"he asked going against the rules.

"what do you mean,why?"i said and stuff my mouth with food.

"I mean,why you like white colour?"

"Sorry but you can ask that when it's your turn,now it's mine.You have already asked a question."I said as I took another bite.

"oh,yeah sorry."

"same question,favorite colour?"I asked.

"black"he answered.

"Now my turn,Now my turn!"he slightly started jumping on his chair.

I chuckled at his action.He really knows how to light up the mood.

"ok,ok!calm down."

"white is a nice colour,it's strange as well...."i got cut off.

"Strange?"he asked in confusion.

"yeah.You know people say yellow is happy,blue is sad and red is intense...."i again got cut off.

"isn't white is like a colour of purity?so why is it strange?"he asked.

"to me it is.........I don't see purity or innocence in it.White could be something good but also the opposite of it,like a mask.........You know people say black is like depressing?so I think that's why they think white represents something good Because it's the opposite of black.But what if............White actually isn't good?what if that colour is hiding something?You know people also say there is always a light in a dark room?bright,white,light?and everyone thinks it's a good thing..........But...........What if once you get out of that dark room...........What if it's even worse on the outside?The light was too bright so you couldn't see what was behind it.............But what if it's not good? What if.............I'm sorry I didn't realized I've been talking for too long."

"i-its ok."he looks somewhat shook.

~∞♣∞~

"if you don't mind will you give me your number?"he asked as soon as we reached home and took out his phone.

"sure."I said and grabbed his phone to save my number.

"thanks!I will call you later,bye!"he said showing his box smile.

"bye!"I replied walking towards the front door of my house.He did the same.We exchanged smiles and went inside.

~∞♣∞~

I'm really sorry for toooooo late update.

And about that deep thoughts for white,it took me 4 hours to search every point and then join them.And the top most google sucks it was saying basic things about white that a three year old child would also know ._.

Please vote and comment to support this book!

Have a nice day ♥