𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮 | 7ᶜʰᵃᵖ

𖧷I hate you ❣︎♪♪♪

𖧷I hate you ❣
♪♪♪

We exchanged our smiles and went in home separately.I opened the door and entered in only to see my mom boiling with anger.

"where were you?"she asked calming herself but couldn't.

I just ignored the question and went straight to kitchen for water.

"I asked you something!"her tone was same.

"I was at a cafe with my friend."I simply said as I pored some water in a glass.

"DON'T LIE!"she shouted making me flinch.

"I'm not."i said before gulping the whole glass.

"Really?who the hell takes FOUR HOURS AT A CAFE?!"she shouted again.

I think I have to get ready to have another headache tonight.

"I got detention."i said as I pored some more water.

"YOU NEVER HAD A DETENTION THEN WHY NOW?"

i lost control and slammed the glass on counter."FIRST!I was late for college.SECOND!I didn't do my homework.THIRD!I fought with taehyung!and you are asking me why I got detention!"I shouted my lungs out.

"Taehyung!You fought with him!why?he's such a nic-"I cut her off.

"NICE GUY MY FOOT!YOU ALL HAVE BECOME BLIND!"he is really getting on my nerves.

"Jennie you have become blind.He is a good boy,why can't you see that?"mom said defending taehyung.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?WHEN EVER YOU TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT,IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M NOT YOUR DAUGHTER BUT INSTEAD  HE IS YOUR SON!"finally I let out the thought that I was barring for many years.

Before she could response to that, I ran upstairs to my room and slammed the door. I dropped myself on bed and my hands traveled towards my hair making them messy in stress.

I hate this! I hate him! I hate everyone! I hate life for being unfair! I just hate everything! it's all just because of him, taehyung!he stole my brother who cared about me!he stole my mom who loved me!he stole my dad who was proud of me!he stole my perfect life and ruined it! I hate him and forever will!

Next morning~

Yesterday I cried and drifted asleep and skipped dinner.no one dared to come and comfort me, didn't even banged on my room's door to say ' you should not lock yourself and open the door ' because it was usual for them. At night I got a horrible head ache and didn't sleep whole night.

I opened my closet and and whatever came in my hand, I put that on and hanged my bag on my shoulder. I one last time looked at the mirror before heading downstairs. I was about to open the front door when mom's voice made me stop. "Jennie! wait!at least eat your breakfast!" She said with soft tone . I ignored her and went out of the house. If she really cared about me, she would've came last night, but she didn't.

~•~•~

I am at college in front of my locker taking out some stuff,when suddenly someone hugged my back tightly...

~
!

!ON HIATUS!!

Who hugged her?

Sorry for short chapter.

Please vote and comment !

Have a great day pups ♥