𝓓𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 | 5ᶜʰᵃᵖ

Look at me but carfully❥︎•••♪♪♪

♪♪♪

"May I come in?"I asked,taehyung was already sitting in front of Ms.Lee.

"Yes"she said,gesturing me to sit in front of her also.

I sat down beside taehyung but he didn't looked at me,not even at once.

"Do you both have problems?"Ms.Lee asked,making both of us looking at her realizing that the atmosphere is serious.

We both shacked our head as a no.But why?I should have said yes!yes he's my problem!but why,i said no?

"Then why you both fought for the second time while you had been warned?At first I was going to give you a lecture about your homework and you both coming late today.But all I can do is now punish you,because you had been warned before!"

Noooo,please don't.I don't want punishment please.

"Detention for two hours!"

What?no!with him two hours!

I opened my mouth to say something but...

"No excuses,now go back to your classes and after your classes will be finished,you have to stay for two hours!thats final!now leave!"Ms.Lee said.

I stood up and taehyung followed my action and headed towards the class.Why didn't he said anything?he should have told his problem!i also wanted to know.

Well about detention its normal for him because he's used to it.In other hand,it is my first time!

He didn't said anything and just walked beside me.

~~♣∞∞

Classes were finished.Now it's time to go to detention room.

Taehyung leaved as soon as the class ended and me being the lazy cat I dragged my feet to lockers section and put some stuff in it and again dragged my feet off to my destination.

I entered in the room and saw taehyung sitting in middle of the class.He was staring at the white board,expressionless.The teacher hasn't came yet.

I just seated myself near to the door.I guess,i should do my homework.

After five to six minutes Mr.Kang came in the class and saw me doing homework and said,"Taehyung,why ain't you doing your homework?"

I looked around to see taehyung rolling his eyes and then taking out his books to do homework.

"Ms.Lee had an emergency so she left and instead of her I'll be watching over you but,because I was working in lunch break so I don't got time to eat and if you both won't break the discipline and do your work,i will go to eat" Mr.Kang said.

"ok"I replied to the teacher.

He smiled and leaved us alone.

~~♣∞∞

I have completed my homework.I'm trying to take a nap but it turned out me thinking of him.

Why he looks so sad and angry,well it's obvious to be angry but sad,why?did I embarrassed him,that's why?did I ruined his shirt,that's why?or I didn't kissed him,that's why?

why i have a strange feeling that I'm worried about him,it makes me sad also.But why?

I found myself staring at him when his eyes met mine.

Finally!he looked at me after that incident.But again his eyes dropped on his notebook.I can't control myself anymore!just because of that stupid feeling inside me,i want his attention!

i grabbed my drawing book and pencil box out of my bag and started walking towards him.

I'm standing beside him and he's still ignoring me.I sat next to him and started drawing.

Taehyung's pov¡

Its hard to ignore her!why she did that?i hate her for embarrassing me!me!in front of whole college!me!and she didn't even kissed me why?does she hate me that much?it makes me sad!who she thinks she is?sitting next to me like nothing happened!its hard,its hard to ignore her.

Jennie's pov¡

"What are you drawing?"he asked out of blue.

' don't you have eyes?can't you see I'm drawing a butterfly? ' I thought to myself but didn't said.
I kept that rude thought inside me,trying not to pick up a fight again.

"Butterfly"i said with soft tone.

He nodded and again looked at his work.The end of the pen was in his mouth,trying to understand something.

I took a glance on his notebook and,Oh My God!why on earth is he taking to much time to do that?well after all it's his fault,he usually skip classes so of course it is hard for him to do.

"Taehyung? "I called.

He didn't replied.

"Can I help you with your homework?"I asked.

He looked up and his eyes met mine.Locked.

I'm waiting for his reply but why he's taking so long?I guess he's thinking.........Thinking..........God knows what he's thinking!sometimes he's unreadable.

"Sure"he said and smiled,cute.I smiled back.

~~♣∞∞

I helped him doing his homework.We totally forgot about that lunch break scene.

I think he's a nice guy.

Wait!what?no!don't forget already that you hate him.

He is packing his bag and I'm watching his actions.

Our eyes again met and locked!we are staring at each other saying not even a single word.

Now I realized why other girls like him.He's handsome.His hair are dark brown and messy,his eyes are beautiful,his nose,oh he have a mole on the tip of his nose cute,his lips are giving red color,I imagine how soft they would be.I again looked at his eyes and caught him staring at my lips.

We were so deep in thoughts and close to each other that we didn't noticed that.....

(I hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to vote and comment.Have a nice day ♥)