The Decision Part 1

{Robin's POV}
"Regina wait!" but it's too late, she gone. I take a seat under a tree on a branch. She was right. I did say all of those things. I would do the exact same thing for her. Regina is a good person, she doesn't deserve any of this. All those stories the men and I used to hear about her as the evil queen now sounds like myths. Had I not been in the forest when Regina was attacked maybe this would have never happened. I would probably be elated when I saw Marian's face. I probably wouldn't even be here. I would be with Marian and Roland. But I was there. I saved her and she save me. I didn't think I would ever find someone after Marian's death. Then...I met her. Sure we had a rocky beginning, but had someone told me this would happen...I don't think I would believe it. Regina was never afraid to tell me the hard truth. One of the many things I love about her. "Why?" I say as a tear rolls down my face. I had finally accepted Marian's death. I was ok with it. Yet, she's back...I don't want to take Roland away from her, it wouldn't be fair. Still, if I choose Regina, it wouldn't be fair if I can never see Roland. Regina was there when I needed a rude awakening. "She doesn't deserve this," I say as another tear rolls down my face. What happened between us didn't just happen...which is why I have to tell her I'm sorry.