"Loki? Can you turn around?" I asked sheepishly causing him to stop and glance at me before nodding and turning around.

I stripped from my tunic and pulled on my shorts and then my t-shirt. My hands grabbed an apple from the bowl of fruit and I sat down on the floor, leaning against the back wall.

"What are you doing?" Loki asked whirling around.

"Eating." I snapped, raising an eyebrow with a mouth full of apple. He paused for a second then sat down next to me, his head resting against the wall and his legs sprawled out in front of him.

His eyes were closed lightly and he sighed heavily, rolling his head towards me.

"What is it like on Midgard?" He asked opening his eyes.

"What?"

"What is it like on Midgard? Like your family, your home tell me about them." He clarified.

I nodded slowly, surprised he was interested in my personal life. I swallowed my apple before answering.

"Well I um... I live with my uncle Tony and his fiancé." I paused and noticed he was nodding along, then suddenly his eyes shot open.

"Wait. Do not tell me." He groaned. "The Tony? like Tony Stark?" I nodded my head and he grunted. "Continue." He growled crossing his arms.

I swallowed and continued ever so slowly.

"My parents died when I was twelve. I am an only child..." I paused, racking my brain for any useful information. "I read sometimes... oh, and paint... I don't know I'm pretty boring I guess." I finished, looking towards him.

"I am sorry." He murmured his eyes still closed.

"For? Oh.. Oh I don't really care they ignored me anyways." I replied sadly. He gave me a reassuring smile.

"Tell me about them." He answered fully paying attention now.

"What?! I me-"

"Only if you want to." He cut me off.

I sighed.

"Well, they were madly in love and they tried so hard for a baby but my mom miscarried every time. So they adopted me, but it was never good enough for my mom. I was never her child. I was just a sad substitution for the baby they could never have. They treated me as such. Later my dad got caught laundering money and lost his job, they started fighting all the time, sometimes until two in the morning. Sometimes neighbors would call and complain.

"I would lock myself in my room and hide under my pillows so I didn't have to listen to them fighting. I was at a sleep-over one night, thats the night they died. That's when Tony picked me up he told me absolutely everything. I've lived with him from that point on." I finished and wiped my eyes quickly, fearful that he would make fun of me for crying.

"What do you mean everything?" He hissed.

"Tony told me I was adopted, that my mom miscarried many times, that I was taken away from my alcoholic birth mother. Everything." I clarified, taking a deep breath.

"I hate to admit it... but we are more similar than I thought." Loki whispered, almost so that I wouldn't be able to hear him.

"How so?"

"Well I was taken from my birth parents 'adopted' as you would say on Midgard. And I just recently found out, I had to pry the information from my... father." He hissed, letting the word "father" roll off his tongue.

I nodded and leaned against his chest. He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer.

Suddenly the cell door flew open and Naddr stormed in.