Coming Home 🏢

The week flew by so quick! The day after Zack killed the creep, the three of you spent your days at the beach. While your Father was helping Lucas with a few things. You and Ray went looking for seashells, Zack chugged behind. Ray and you look behind to see Zack on the sand passed out.

Ray knees down to him, "Zack don't die! You still haven't killed me!"

All Ray gets is a groan. "I told you this would happen..." You facepalm and shake your head. "Just take off your bandages. No one else is on the beach." You end up helping him take them off, while Ray gets a bucket of water and splashes him with it. Now cooled down, yous continue your walk.

After that, not much happens, most of the time was spent swimming in the pool or on the beach. The flight home wasn't too bad, at least you didn't have Zack's death grip.

Now home you had to start doing the business side of things. Stuck in your apartment office collecting information for assignments, and handing them out. Your father had to assign you to help Zack on his first assignment. Which was to wipe out a shipment of drugs along with the people with it. It wasn't so much help with the killing, or not getting caught. Mostly the paperwork side, needing photos, and a written report on what happened.

A few months had gone past, Zack ended up doing the assignments by himself. And climbing the ranks to a top hit man and earning the BIG money. You know he enjoys slaughtering people. You were happy for him, but you were stuck at home. It wasn't all bad, as Ray didn't go on many assignments. Your father has her stay home, not wanting her to get hurt. Not for her promise with Zack, but because he thought of her as his daughter. And didn't want her to get hurt and being overly protective of her. She seems to enjoy the attention, at least you think. She still had that same expression of when she first came.

It was a late winter night Zack came back from his recent assignment. Killing a small-time mobster. Upon opening the door all he saw was darkness. Clicking his tongue he flicks the lights on, seeing a note of the bench. He notices Ray's handwriting.

'Hey Zack
Dad and I have left the building to help Big Brother Lucas with some business.
Big Sister is in her office, can you make sure she eats. She hasn't been eating much nor has she came out of the office. Maybe some sex would help?
From Ray
P.S I hope your assignment went well.'

"At least the old man is looking after Ray. I swear if she gets hurt I'll kill him!" Places the note back on the bench. He drops his bag on the bench and made his way to your office. He knocks on the door waited for an answer. Hearing nothing he walks in, flicks the lights on.

"Well hello to you too." Still no reply, he gets closer to you and notices you're asleep. He shakes his head, "You really have to stop falling asleep at your desk." He goes to pick you up, something catches his eye.

He sees the man that had brought you all those years ago. He starts to scroll through the information you had collected. Realising how much information you had. Guess you had been working on it for a couple of years at least. Information on where he's been, what he's done, newspaper stories. And how's he's been to public events with a different girl each time. His blood started to boil, knowing that could have been you. That could have been you getting hurt, getting rape!

You start to stir realise someone is hovering over you. You shoot up hitting your head on Zack's chin. Hurting you both, you hold your head and Zack his chin.

"What the fuck (S/N)?!"

"You're the one hovering over me! What are you doing in here?" You ask feeling beyond the point of being overly tired.

"Ray left a note saying you haven't eaten or haven't been out of the office. I found you asleep!"

Immediately you felt guilty. "She's right, I haven't been out for a few days. I'll go apologies to her."

"She's not here, she's gone with your father to see Lucas."

"Oh..." You rub back of your neck. "And sorry by the way." You look up to him. "Sorry for going off at you. And not having dinner ready. I'll go make something quick." You go get out of your chair, Zack sits down pulls you onto his lap.

"It's almost midnight, don't worry."

"You sure I could make toast or something?"

"Tch I'm sure, just sit." He holds you close to him. You melt in his arms, it felt like months since you saw him. You enjoy his company you start to fall asleep again.

He realises picks you up bridal style, walks you back to your shared room. He lays you in bed under the covers, watch's you snuggle into the pillows. He walks back into your office, sits back down and continues to read the information. He gets that man is a right piece of shit and deserves to die! Just like the couple at the orphanage! After about an hour he turns the screen off, walks back to the room.

Stares at your sleeping form. "If only I was stronger, I could of saved you." Kisses your forehead.

Still asleep you call his name, causes a small smile to meet his lips. He climbs into with you, you snuggle into his chest.

He decides to talk to you tomorrow and get the full story on what happened all those years ago. And how you escape, with only your virginity intact... You seem saneish on the outside. He had a feeling you were just as fucked up as him or maybe even worse.