Big Brother 👱🏼‍♂️

You instantly change act like a child. "Big brother!" You ran hugged him.

"Thank you for your text, Lucas!"

"No thank you for taking care of my problem." He ruffled your hair. Zack stood up from the lifeless body and made his way to you.

"And you must be Zack (Y/N)'s boyfriend. Nice to meet you, I'm Lucas (Y/N)'s the oldest brother and the owner of this resort." He shocks Zack's hand.

"You said problem." Zack ask

"Yes, they," he gestured towards the lifeless bodies.

"Have been causing problems since they got here, disturbing guests, causing fights. I was going to have them killed today, but Father said you were looking for the leader. So I sent a text to my darling little sister. Now the problem fixed."

- Max And Mac -

- Max And Mac -

The two other men approach the lifeless bodies. "Fuck me! Look at the mess! There's blood everywhere!" Grey hair one whinge.

"I'm more amazed that (Y/N) share her kills." He crouches down to look at righty's headless body.

"Six guys and she only kills one? Fuck she must really love you!" Brunette faces Zack.

You face instantly turns red, "I-I was... Shut up, Max!" You stomp your foot.

"Huh?" Zack looks down to you.

"True she never shares kills. She's most liking to injure you if you touch her kill." Grey-headed added.

"Shut up Mac!"

"They are telling the truth little sister." Your brother chuckles.

Now your face is as red as Zack's pants, from the embarrassment. Zack pull you into him, "so you do love me?" Smirks at you.

"I said I was in a loving mood." You bury your head into his chest.

"How about I give you two a lift back to your apartment. And Max and Mac take care of this."

The three of you walk back to Lucas' car, while Mac makes calls to clean up the bodies. Max pokes righty's bodies with a stick.

"Max leaves it alone, it's dead!"

"No derr she decapitated him." Than processes to poke the head. Mac shakes his head.

- Mean While In The Car -

"So Zack are you enjoying yourself here?" He looks in the rearview mirror.

"Fuck yeah now I've killed that creep for hitting on (Y/N)." Cause you to smile.

"Good to hear. I also see you're a much happier little sister." He looks to you, you looking out the window.

"Y-yes I am..." You lay into Zack's side. Yourbrother chuckles to himself.

Within minutes you all arrive at your apartment. With Ray and your Dad standing out front.

Ray runs up to the car, opens the door for you. "Big Sister is Dad, right? Did you and Zack kill that creep."

Before you could even say anything Zack comes out of the car. "Of course I killed the fucker! No one hits on my girl and gets away with it!"

Your brother walks over to your Dad stands next to him.

"Good! I don't want anyone near (Y/N)." You laugh bring Ray into a hug.

"I don't want anyone near you either Ray. I'll kill anyone who lays a hand on you! Well Zack excused"

"Now that sorted, how about we all go inside? Unless you pair have cleaning to do?" Your Dad turns smiling.

Lucas puzzled, "cleaning?"

Ray clarifies for him, "Big sister and Zack have sex all the time." Follows the Dad inside.

"Oh... I hope the table and the benches are at least clean." He laughs walking inside.

"Fuck you all!" You yell out to them.

"How about you fuck me instead," Zack whispers in your ear.

"I'll fuck you later that's for sure!" You turn around to face him smirk and kissed him.

"Litter sister I may own the resort, but you can't go around having sex where ever you want."

"Shut up Lucas!" You pulled away from Zack and drag him inside.

Spent the rest of the afternoon catching up with Lucas and the events that lead up to meeting Ray and being reunited with Zack.

"Wow, Little Sis you've never been that reckless before." He strokes his chin.

"Yeah well, I couldn't let them kill Zack. But Zack had already started his escape just after I got there."

"You're lucky that the warden hasn't caught on."

"Yes, she's very lucky. I don't feel like explaining why my daughter happens to be there." Your Dad tries to be angry at you.

"At least she has good taste." He smiles at the pair of you.

"That she does," Zack whispers just for you to hear.