Morning After 🍋

Early in the morning, Zack started to stir. Feeling something tickling his nose, he brush whatever it was away. Opening his eyes he saw it was your (H/C) hair tickling him. He tried to brush it down since it didn't work he prop himself up on his elbow. Lay there watching you sleep, recalling last night. Seeing the remain of your pyjamas rip, he quietly chuckled to himself. Looking back to you sleeping peacefully, he couldn't believe how lucky he was. A girl, no a woman fought so hard for him for some many years. Just so she could give him something she could never take back. As for Zack, it never really across his mind to have sex with anyone. Most girls turn out to be lies or he just killed them. But last night felt right, that feeling he had. Had subsided for the meantime, at least it wasn't as bad.

He got an idea, seeing your neck expose he started kissing you. Trying to find your sweet spot, while you were asleep he could hear your little moans. It was sweet music to his ears, knowing he was doing it right.

Till you started to wake, "Zack what are you doing?" Tirelessly ask.

"I'm getting payback after you abusing my neck last night." Continue his attack on your neck.

"Zack... Stop it... We have to... Get ready soon... Ah~"

"Do you really want me to stop?" He turns you to lay on your back, makes his way to the other side.

"N-no but we have t- ahh~" You were unable to finish your sentence. Zack starts making his way down to your breast.

"Than shut up, let me have my way!"

Instead of sucking them this time, he bites down hard. Forcing your eyes wide open.
"FUCK ZACK! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" You chop him on the head.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Rub the top of his head.

"What did you bite me for?" Look down to inspect the damage. Seeing it already bruise and a small amount of blood. "That's all I need a bruise on my boob." Went to have a shower.

Zack grabs you coldly asks, "where do you think you're going?"

"To have a shower, fix my boob. Even though they're not mu- Ah~" Word was cut short from Zack licking up the blood.

"Z-Zack doesn't do that ~" It gross you out bit, you were slightly turn on.

"You wanted it fix didn't you?" He looks up to you from the bed.

"Y-yes... A-And a shower?" Now wondering whether to skip the shower and stay in bed a little longer.

"Let's go have a than shower." He got out of bed, with a semi-hard cock. Just as you were about to follow there was a knock on your door.

"Big Sister are you awake?" Hurriedly look for your pyjamas remember that Zack rips them to shreds. You throw Zack's jacket on and answer the door.

"Morning Little Sister, yeah I'm awake. What's up?"

"I was just making sure you were awake. Thought you would still be asleep after last night." Ray said that with a blank expression.

You were modified, your little sister heard you both! "L-last night? W-what do you mean?"

"You and Zack had sex, didn't you? That's why you have his jacket on cause it was the closest thing."

'No, it was the only clothes that were ripped.' "Y-Yeah we did... I'm so sorry Ray I didn't mean to wake you!" Your face is now ten times redder than last night.

"I did!" Zack laughing in the bathroom. "Come on (S/N) you coming to have a shower or what?"

"Doesn't he mean sex?"

'Oh, gawd Ray stop!' "He means both I'm pretty sure. We won't be long, I'll be out to make you breakfast okay?" You try to smile.

"It's okay, Father making pancakes." Heard Ray run down the hall say, "yeah they had sex last night."

You shook your head, close the door. You felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

"Thought you said you wanted a shower? You wouldn't be lying to me would you?" Seductively whisper in your ear.

You turn around in his arms, look up to him. "I still want that shower and you in it." Seductively reply pulled back unzipping jacket letting it fall off your shoulders. You walk off to the shower swaying your hips. You didn't have to tell him twice.

- Yep Time Skip -

An hour later you both emerged from your share room, see your father and Ray watching TV. Your Father turns to see you both and smile. "I guess I'm excepting grandbabies in 9 month time than." Started laughing.

"No babies Father." You said while taking a few pancakes and reheated them in the microwave.

"So you use protection than?" He smirks knowing you wouldn't lie.

You mentally facepalm you forgot both times, but he did pull out before cumming.

"That's none of your fucking business Old Man. And it's no one's business what we fucking doing!" He marches over to the lounge where Ray was sitting. "And you keep your mouth shut!" He started giving her norgi.

"Zack leave Ray alone. And come eat!" You order him.

"Don't order me around!"

"You're my boyfriend I'll do what I like." Sat at the breakfast bench took a bite.

"Really? You think so," sat down beside you.

"I know so," smirk at him.

"We'll see later night."

"If you pair could hurry up, we have a plane to catch." With that, you quickly finished your breakfast load the dishwasher.

Zack choking on a mouth full of pancake. "Wait! No one said anything about a plane!"

"How did you think we were going to get to the island? Swim?" Father stood to get his and Ray's suitcases.

"Don't worry everything will be fine."

"That's if one of the engines don't blow up, we crash and die." Ray walks past leaving the apartment.

"Zack it'll be fine, we're not going to crash. How about this, we leave the island by boat, we go find some pirates or drug runners and kill them?"

"You had me a kill." Manic smile appear.

"The pilot rang said there's smoke coming from an engine. But we should be fine to fly." Zack smile quickly disappear.

"NOT FUNNY FATHER!" Yell back. "Come on let's go." You link your arms together each grabs your suitcases.