Sunset

Justin's pov 

I was sat in between Jason's legs my back resting against his chest, my head was resting against his shoulder and my face was buried into the crook of his neck, he had his arms wrapped around my waist tightly keeping me warm and his head was resting on my shoulder his head tilted slightly so his lips were resting against my cheek making the skin tingle as his hot breath brushed against my face.

We were sat on the sand at the abandoned part of the beach and it was about 7pm, Jason had decided that he wanted to take me out here for a little bit so we could be alone and he wanted to watch the sunset with me, I didn't mind of course because I like the beach especially when there are no people here. 

I closed my eyes and let out a soft breath as I relaxed further into Jason's arms wanting to just stay here for the rest of my life, the sound of the waves crashing against the dock was soothing and that was the only other sound I could hear besides Jason's light breathing and his heartbeat against my ear. 

Absolutely nothing could ruin this moment because right now I forgot about everything bad in my life, I felt more normal than I had before, I was just a normal boy that was sitting on the beach with his boyfriend and it made my heart stutter in my chest as I felt Jason's lips move to kiss my cheek softly. 

My thoughts travelled to yesterday when the interview was and just before then when Jason told me that he loved me, I sill haven't got over the shock of it, but since he told me I felt a lot more calm, people always say that it's the calm before the storm so I knew that this wasn't going to last very long. 

Also, ever since then I have been wondering what is going through his mind to make him say that, why does he love me? 

I'm no one special, there is nothing special about me and he has told me that in that past. 

I know he has apologized for everything he did to me, but those words that he and other people have spoke to me, shouted at me, have stuck inside my brain and there is no getting them out and that is how I know for a fact that there is nothing special about me. 

I know how worthless and ugly I am and I have accepted that fact, I have come to live with that fact because there is nothing to change it now, I will always be that person that people told me I was. 

I will always be the person that is pathetic, the cry baby who sobs over a little punch in the face, I will always be the terrible son who makes my mum worry so much and cry over me, I will always be tha-.  

My thoughts were cut off when Jason peppered kisses across the side of my face and neck, "Stop thinking bad thoughts." He whispered and my eyes widen as I turned my head to look up at him. 

"H-How did you-" I started but he cut me off again, "You frown when you're thinking bad thoughts and you mumble to yourself." He answered my questioned nuzzling his nose into my cheek. 

I let out a sigh and turned my head to look back out into the water, "T-They aren't bad thoughts," I whispered resting my arms on top of his that were around my waist, "T-They're the truth." I corrected, licking my dry lips.

"They aren't the truth baby, I know you think that and I know it's my fault and I will forever be making it up to you, but please try to get rid of them because they aren't true, you're beautiful and smart," He spoke kissing the nape of my neck. 

"You're loyal and passionate," He whispered trailing his lips down the nape of my neck to the top of my spine.

"You're worthy of anything, breathtaking," He whispered using his lips to kiss any inch of skin that he could reach.