Addicted

Jason McCann

I was helping Pattie make dinner she was cooking chicken alfredo for everyone which i was looking forward to because i haven't had it for a long time, and was boiling the water ready to put the pasta in while Pattie was chopping the broccoli.

Justin has not come out of his room and Pattie says it's not unusual and that it is what he does, that he always wants to be on his own, she said he will come home and go straight up to his bedroom locking himself in there away from anyone and anything.

"How was school Jason?" Pattie asked making conversation with me while we cooked, I shrugged in nonchalance.

"The usual teachers bitching at you and learning pointless shit." I answered forgetting who i was talking to for a minute before she gave me a death glare that made me cower back like a little child, she will be the only one that will ever make me do that to me.

"Jason Nathaniel McCann watch your language or I will wash your mouth out with soap, got it?" She spoke sternly while pointing a spatula in my face and shaking it about making me nod feverishly.

"Y-Yes sorry mummy." I pouted innocently and she cracked a smile and shook her head.  

I grinned and stirred the pasta so it wouldn't stick to the bottom of the pan, "What did you do today mum?" I asked her looking up at her with a curious expression.

"I just watched a couple of films, soaked in the bath, read a few magazines, you know the usual girly things." She spoke with a shrug and I rolled my eyes muttering a 'typical' under my breath but obviously she heard it and smacked me upside the head.

What the hell has she got ears like fucking Dumbo?

"Owiee." I whined rubbing my head as she giggled.

"You better be concentrating and doing your work in school young man." She warned raising an eyebrow at me and i nodded.

"Of course." I lied easily and she raised her other eyebrow at me and rested a hand on her hip.

"I know you're lying." She stated and I looked at her wide eyed shaking my head quickly.

"I-I'm not, how'd you know?" I stuttered.

"Well for starters you just stuttered and widened your eyes and you give off this bad boy I don't care attitude when really your just a big fluffy teddy bear." She cooed the last bit and pinched my cheek as I scoffed at her.

"I am nowhere near close to being fluffy never mind a bloody teddy bear." I defended.

"Really? Because your hair is fluffy like a teddy bear," She said as she smoothed my hair lovingly, "And you are soft like a teddy bear." She added poking my stomach.

I scoffed again and pulled my shirt up showing my eight pack, "Does this look soft to you?" I questioned pointing to my abs, she rolled her eyes at me and pulled my shirt down.

"You may have abs," She spoke quoting her fingers when she said abs and I narrowed my eyes at her, "But your heart is soft." She smiled poking my chest where my heart is, which caused a frown to form on my face. 

My heart is no where near soft, It is as cold as ice, as black as ash, as hard as stone, I like to torture people for my own fun, I know I have made Justin's life hell but I cant seem to stop it, It has become a daily thing for me to do and I have gotten used to it, It's like my daily routine.

The only person I'm really soft with is Pattie so that's obviously why she thinks I am something that I'm not, I am a monster, the devil in disguise.