Exhaustion

Justin Bieber

I shot up with a start breathing heavily with sweat dripping from my forehead like bullets, quickly looking around noticing that wherever i was did not look familiar and what made it worse is that I felt someone move beside me.

I slowly looked to the side and saw Jason laying next to me and he was shirtless and asleep, I swallowed hard as my eyes skimmed his very toned and chiselled torso and for a minute I wondered what I was doing here, but then I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

Quickly i looked away from Jason's chest in embarrassment and slipped out of the bed, realizing I was in a pair of sweats.

Wait I wasn't wearing these yesterday?

Oh my please do not tell me Jason changed me, that is so awkward.

This means that he has basically seen all of my naked body and i don't like that it makes me feel so ashamed that he has seen me.

I sighed and quietly walked out of his bedroom and into the bathroom, It was getting light outside so it will be time for school soon and I need to go home to get washed and changed.

I threw water on my face to wake me up a bit then dried it with a small towel i found in one of his cupboards before walking back out of the bathroom looking around the quiet apartment.

I looked at the time and it was 6.27am so I am guessing Jason will be awake soon, unless he isn't going to school because i know sometimes he cannot be bother going in.

So i decided to make him some breakfast because I know that he cannot cook well and will just end up eating cereal or nothing at all and he cant do that, I walked to the kitchen and pulled out some eggs and bacon and started to cook them and then I made him some French toast for him as well.

When that was done I put it all on a plate and then got a piece of paper out of my bag to write him a note.

Once I wrote it i put the note next to the plate on the kitchen island then cleaned up the mess i had made so he doesn't get angry at me, went into the living room and grabbed all my stuff and put it in my bag then walked out his house quietly shutting the door behind me.

I unlocked my car then got in and started the engine putting on my seat belt and the driving away, getting to my house about fifteen minutes later and put the code in for the gate.

I parked my car and locked it walking up to the front door, opening it then let out a sigh walking in and kicking the door closed behind me, peeking into the living room and saw my mum sat in there.

"H-Hey mum." I greeted, walking into the living room making her look up at me and had a smile on her face.

"Hello honey, are you ok?" She asked me as I sat down next to her and rested my head on her shoulder, she wrapped an arm around my waist and I tried not to wince at the pain in my ribs.

"Mhm, are y-you?" I questioned quietly as I still felt a little tired.

"I'm good, so did you have a good time last night?" She asked kind of in a teasing tone, I nodded and smiled small at the memories.

"Y-Yeah, I had a g-great time." I muttered honestly, "Good I'm glad honey you deserve it, are they your clothes? I haven't seen that jumper before." She pointed out.

I looked down at it, "Oh n-no these are J-Jason's he let me borrow them b-because I was cold in my clothes." I explained.

It smells like him as well.

I looked up at my mum and she had a massive smile on her face, "I thought it was a little big and that is really nice of him." I just nodded and looked at the time, "I-I better get ready for s-school." I mumbled half heartily, "Alright honey." My mum agreed.