Jason's Life

Jason McCann

I woke up to the sun shining on my face from my blinds being open and a banging headache.

I groaned and rolled over onto my side only to feel an arm wrapped around my torso stopping me from moving, I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and slowly turned my head to see some naked blonde chick gripping to me as if I was her last fucking lifeline. Smirking, I grabbed the slags arm and pushed her dirty ass the fuck away from me, don't grip me like you know me slut.

She shot up and looked around as if trying to remember her surroundings then her eyes met my glaring ones and she tried to straighten herself out and make herself look at least presentable, but it was not working because she still looked like a slut and probably always will, but then again I did fuck her, so what does that make me? 

"What the hell Jasey?" She screeched. 

Fuck her voice sounds worse than when you scrape nails down a chalkboard. I groaned and gripped onto my head that was throbbing in immense pain, I would say that i am never doing that again, but I would be lying to myself and to you.

I glanced up at her and groaned again, "Shut the hell up you annoying bitch." I spat groaning once my head got worse.

"But i thoug-" She started, but I cut her off.

"You thought what? Grab your shit and get the fuck out of my house." I snarled as her eyes widened in shock at my tone.

"But, Jasey, I thought we had fun last night." She whined and i rolled my eyes in annoyance. 

Does this fucking bitch need to screech right in my ear? 

"No, you were a shit fuck now leave, what were you expecting? A fucking relationship, we get married and have little babies? No, now get the hell out." I screamed in annoyance at her stupidity.

"Fine, you're a dick Jasey." 

What is with the fucking nick name? Every girl that I fuck uses the same nickname it is so annoying.

"My name is Jason." I growled as she grabbed her skimpy outfit and stormed through my bedroom door slamming it shut behind her as I held my head from the noise ringing in my ears then I heard the front door slam shut. 

Well at least that's over with and I wont be seeing her again unless she decides to go all crazy chick and stalk me. I shivered at the idea because I have actually had that happen to me before and it took me ages to get rid of the bitch. 

I got up and went to the kitchen to get tablets for this headache, when I found them I grabbed a glass of water and chugged it down along with the pills then put the glass in the sink to wash later on. 

Just remembering that I have school today I groaned, but then realized that I couldn't be bothered going especially with this hangover so I will just have to give Justin an extra beating tomorrow because he will miss today's and we cant let him get off the hook now, can we? 

I decided to get in the shower and wash last nights hoe off me so i grabbed a towel out of my drawers then went to my closet and grabbed a white v-neck and grey sweat pants and a fresh pair of boxers and socks then went into the bathroom switching on the shower and getting in letting the hot water relax me and wash off all the sweat and dirt. 

I put some shampoo on my hand rubbing it together and started massaging it through my hair moaning at the feeling of my short fingernails grazing my scalp. 

After i was done i got out and dressed then brushed my teeth, I left my hair down today because i am too lazy and I have no idea what to do with myself so i just decided to watch some tv, I grabbed my phone and went towards my living room plopping onto the sofa and flicking the tv on.