Derek?

Pattie's pov

I sat here just thinking about everything that has happened over these past few weeks and that is a lot.

Demi had already left to go home because she has an interview tomorrow to make up for the one she ran out of, but she said she would be back later today or tomorrow.

Erin had come to pick up the kids earlier and also apologized for anything Jeremy might have done or said, she knows what happened between Justin and his father but is still with him and I don't understand that.

God forbid any one of her kids turn out to be gay or bisexual or pansexual or whatever they are because he will do exactly the same thing to them as he did to his first born son.

He is a cruel and horrible excuse for a father and a human being.

The way his eyes held no emotion besides pure hate for Justin when he looked at him was unbelievable, he has changed so much and I actually thank Justin for coming out and showing me his true colours, otherwise I would still be with a monster and my whole relationship would have been based on a lie.

I thought he was going to try and hit Justin again earlier in the hospital but I would not let that happen again.

Over my dead body would that happen to him again.

He would have to go through me first before his dirty finger even got within an inch of my precious boy.

Jason sticking up for Justin and standing up to Jeremy like that was amazing and such a nice thing to do and it also confirmed my suspicions of Jason liking my son.

Maybe even loving him?

I did not like his language but it was still a lovely thing for him to do and I truly see him as my son.

What his parents have done to that poor boy is terrible and I don't know how any parent can treat their child with such hate, you brought that special angel onto the earth, you made them, you raised them and then you treat them like crap?

That is not right.

Jason is so strong for what he has been through, he has been to hell and back but he still keeps that cheeky grin on his face and still messes around like the goofy person he is.

When I came back in the room from taking the kids to get something from the canteen this morning and I saw Justin crying his eyes out into Jason's chest broke my heart and I couldn't help but cry at the sight in front of me because honestly I haven't seen so much emotion spilling from Justin like that in a long time.

So I don't know what Jason did to make him like that.

They would honestly make the cutest and strongest couple ever.

The way Jason held him tightly as he cried, the little kisses on his forehead and cheek showing him affection and telling him that he was there for him, the linking of their hands together tightly that no one could break the bond.

I am amazed that Justin listens to Jason because he doesn't even listen to me, he doesn't tell me anything and I know he tells Jason stuff that he would never tell me, I mean I wish he would tell me everything that is on his mind but at least he is speaking to someone about it.

I didn't want him to refuse the therapy and the rehab, I wanted him to go there to get better but I cant force him to do anything, he has to move at his own pace and I know that now.

It hurts to see him so broken and fragile and all of those cuts.

Thinking of that made my eyes well up but reminded me that I need to remove everything sharp.