Justin's hair cut

Justin's pov 

We sat in the car as Demi was fangirling over the shirt she had printed off of me and Jason.

I have never seen the picture before.

It was Jason and I sleeping, my head was on his chest and my face was buried in his neck, Jason had his arm wrapped around my waist with our fingers linked together and he had his head rested on top of mine.

Demi started rambling about Jastin all of a sudden making Jason and I just looked at each other in confusion.

"What the hell is Jastin?" Jason asked her confusion evident in his tone.

"Ugh could you be anymore stupid? Jastin is your names put together Jas comes from your name and tin comes from Justin's name." She explained in a duh tone as we both raised our eyebrows at her and Jason rolled his eyes.

"Was the shirt really necessary?" He asked her and she scoffed loudly as if offended by what he had said.

"Of course it was, you two are the most adorable people I have ever met." She dramatized throwing her hands off the wheel for a second until the car swerved causing her to quickly put her hands back down with a squeal.

"Damn floss concentrate." Jason muttered as she glared at him, "Shut up." She spat as he raised a hand in defence.

"D-Demi I told you not to e-eat any candy f-floss." I groaned and she looked in the mirror innocently at me, "I didn't." She smiled sweetly.

"Yes y-you did." I stated as I lent over and picked up an empty packet of candy floss holding it up for her to see.

"That was from the other, oh wait no, no my mum ate it." She nodded as if confirming to herself.

"Yeah that would totally explain the blue fluff on your chin." Jason stated sarcastically as she eyed him with evil eyes then wiped her chin.

"Yes ok I ate it, but look at the packet Jay it's so so small." She pouted as I raised an eyebrow and held the packet up.

"That's s-small to you?" I asked her and she nodded.

"D-Demi there was 750 grams of the stuff." I muttered as Jason laughed and she back handed him quickly.

"Owiee." He whined as he rubbed his face.

"But Jay, I love candy floss and you know that." She grinned and I raised my eyebrow, "I-I think it's time to call y-your mother about t-this." I admitted as her eyes widened.

"No, not my mummy." She fake cried as Jason laughed and she back handed him again.

"What the hell Demi?" He pouted.

"Well don't laugh at me or I'll-" She said as he smirked at her, "You'll what?" He tested.

"I'll tell everyone that you suck your thumb and sleep with a teddy bear and blanky." She rushed and he chuckled.

"Don't be telling people something that you do." He grinned.

"I do not do that." She growled and he snorted, "Yeah ok then".

Jason pulled his phone out scrolling through it before he held it up and there Demi slept with her thumb between her lips, a teddy tucked by her head and blanket under her chin.

Demi just pouted as we pulled up to the gates and practically punched the code into the lock, we changed it the day after Derek came so now only me, Jason, Demi and my know what it is.

She pulled up and cut the engine off and got out the car slamming the door and stomping up to the door opening and closing it loudly as Jason laughed.