Chapter 2

***Chapter 2***

HINIHINGAL NA PINAGMASDAN ko ang sarili sa salamin pagkatapos kong inumin ang gamot ko at mahigpit kong niyakap ang sarili.

"Anong gagawin ko?" Humihikbing tanong ko sa sarili.

I was always like this after what happened one year ago. And I knew that my life won't be the same anymore.

Isang taon na ang nakakaraan at hanggang ngayon ay pinagdudusahan ko pa din ang pangbababoy ng mga lalaking iyon sa katawan ko.

Pagkatapos kong ipatakas si Christine noon ay dinala ako sa isang mansyon at doon nag umpisa ang kalbaryo ko.

Ang limang kalalakihang iyon ay pinagsawaan ako, binaboy at sinaktan. And until now I can still remember those faces. I even memorized their names.

And one of them was Arthur Lewis, the only son of General Henry Lewis. And General Lewis was the one killed my father.

One month of being molested and tortured, I was always begging to God to take my life away. And sometimes I'm begging to God to save me from that hell.

And I was heard. Someone came. Someone saved me.

Pero hindi ako nabigyan ng pagkakataon na masilayan man lang ang mukha ng lalaking nagligtas sa akin dahil nakatakip ang mukha nito. He was wearing all black and I can't see his face clearly.

He brought me to the hospital. I wasn't given a chance to say a words for him, at least to say thank you for saving me because he left. And I was so weak and wasn't able to speak.

I was so scared that time. Iniisip ko na baka hanapin ako ng mga lalaking iyon kaya tumakas ako sa ospital at pinilit ang katawan kahit pa sobrang masakit ang pakiramdam ko. Kahit halos mamatay na ako sa sobrang pambubugbog.

I was fast to contact my mother. She helped me and she was thankful that I am alive. I can still remember how she cried a lot when she saw me and my situation.

She did her best to keep me safe. Even Mr. Leandro Smith helped us. He was my father's good friend. Akala ko ay magiging maayos na ang lahat. But things never been the same anymore.

One time I saw the guy gardener in our house and I suddenly felt hot. I couldn't control it. It was killing me. I was screaming and craving for one thing.

A sex.

I want someone to touch my body and pleasure me. And that feeling was really killing me. It was so hard and I feel like that I was cursed.

My mom don't know what to do and she brought me to the hospital. And the doctor said that I have a nymphomania. I was diagnosed as a nymphomaniac.

Nymphomaniac is an excessive sexual desire of a woman. It's a mental and emotional condition. It's an excessive preoccupation with sexual fantasies, urges or behavior that is difficult to control. And there is no cure for a nymphomania.

And I decided to hide from the world. And here I am now, hiding in this secret house. Hiding from the people. Hiding from my loved ones because I can't stay with them and I am living with my four lady bodyguards.

I am still suffering from my sickness. I was only taking medications. An antidepressant.

And I can't sleep well every night. Palagi kong napapaniginipan ang mga kahayupang ginawa sa akin katulad na lang ngayon. Nagigising ako mula sa panaginip na iyon at nagiging iba ang pakiramdam ng katawan ko. I am craving for sex for a year now.

And my antidepressant wasn't enough. Sometimes, the antidepressant can't helped me to ease the pain and my sexual desire. And it's been torturing me.