Chapter Forty Nine

Start from the beginning

"Why," asked Kaelen sarcastically.  "It'll go to your head."  Kaelen watched amused as Xara skin flushed a becoming pink.

"Of course not," mumbled Xara her eyes on the front of his gray pants.  She pointed to the very obvious strain in the crouch,  "You're aroused did you want me to start?"

Kaelen's hand tightened in her hair as she slowly slid to her knees. "I need to practice," he suggested as she released his belt.

"Um Kaelen could you put your hands on the wall," asked Xara.

Kaelen looked at his hand tangled in her hair with a frown, "Okay but why?"

Xara unbuttoned his pants, tugged his zipper down and watched as his pants fell to the floor.  "I-" started Xara before she looked up into his inquisitive eyes.  "You'll see," she smiled mischievously before she wrapped her fingers around his member.

Kaelen watched as her hand slowly moved up and down his shaft before he spread his legs more and braced his hands on the wall.  "Maybe it was b-broke," he stuttered as Xara took him slowly into her mouth her tongue doing small flicks.  "Oh my -," groaned Kaelen cutting himself off as her tongue slid along his length before her lips wrapped around him.

"Wha-," gasped Kaelen, his nails extended and dug into the wall.  "St-st," stop thought Kaelen but all he could was stuttered as her mouth did things that make his legs start to shake uncontrollably. "Xa-Xa," his hands punched through the wall as he tried to remain upright but his knees gave out as her mouth pulled and her tongue did little waves.

Kaelen watched through glazed eyes as Xara pulled back to stare at him with a blank expression.  He felt her push him back and his knees knocked against the overstuffed chair in front of her fireplace.  How'd I get over here, thought Kaelen as his knees gave out and he slumped down into the chair. 

What the hell is she doing with her -, his next thought broke off as Xara dropped to her knees, pulled his engorged member toward her lips and used it to outline her mouth.  The precum glistened on her swollen lips as she stared at him her eyes full of lust.

Kaelen's breath caught as she smiled into his eyes and took his full length back into her mouth, her hands rubbed up and down his thighs drawing designs as her head bobbed up and down.

Oh gods, thought Kaelen on a loud groan, his body stiffened before his abdominal muscled tightened and forced him to curl over a little.  He tried to pull away from whatever Xara was doing with her mouth.  His hands gripped the arms of the chair and he could hear the sound of the wood splinter as his hold on the chair tightened.

"Stop," gasped Kaelen as he threw the arms of the chair on the floor and pushed the seat back leaving gashing in the wood floor.  "You're going to kill me."

Xara lapped at him before she shook her head, "Does it hurt?"

"No, but-."

Xara reached out to grab him in her hand, "Are you sure you want me to stop?"

Kaelen stared down at the hand massaging him and reached out to touch her chin.  "No, but -."

Xara slapped his hand away and took him back into her mouth with a loud sigh that vibrated down his length, to his balls and up his spine.  "Ah," yelled Kaelen as he exploded into Xara's mouth.

Xara looked past Kaelen to stare at his shadow that leaned against the wall on the far side of the room.  "Did you like it," she asked as she quickly looked back at Kaelen.

Kaelen stared at the ceiling his breathe rushed from his chest as he nodded energetically.  "There aren't even words," gasped Kaelen.  "And that's 100.25% -."