Chapter Eight

Published: April 23, 2019
Word Count: 2071

When the girls step into their office, there's a few files left on the desk and SuHee sits down to look at them.
"What's that?" Mina asks, looking over the younger's shoulder.
"Paperwork!" She says in a singsong voice.
"Oh yayyy." Mina says in a clearly sarcastic tone. She sits at the second desk and takes part of the stack.
"Agreements? I thought we already signed these.."
"Awww they're so nice. It's in English too!" SuHee grins, scanning over the document. "It's for you to go to Jin-Nim's shooting though."
Mina freezes. "Wh-what?" Slowly, she turns to stare.
SuHee grins up at her. "You're going to the filming with your bias." She teases.
Mina's cheeks turn bright red. "Agh..." she covers her face. "I'm ... it makes me really happy, but it's going to be terrible! And you know why!"
SuHee snickers a little and gasps. "Oooh he requested you."
The older yells and facetables onto the desk. Her friend laughs at her flustered state and she looks over the other documents.

"Today we have to get them to and from practice. But since they're already in the building, we just have to make sure they have plenty of water to keep them hydrated."
Mina revives and starts messing with her hair nervously. "That should be easy enough. Hopefully they have a fountain close by. What about food? Are we responsible for feeding them?"
SuHee studies the paper a little more. "We'll take their order so they can rest and go grab it from the cafeteria."
"Sounds good. At least one of us is fluent." Mine teasingly elbows her.
"Now!" She jumps up out of her chair so fast, it almost tips over. "The time is... 1:49." I think its time we head to the practice room, eh?"
SuHee huffs and nods. "You wanna head down there? I need to finish something up here first."
"I... okay..." Mina walks to the door, then turns back. "See you in a few."
With a wave, she heads out.

Jungkook and Hobi yell when she gets to the practice room. "Noona's here!"
"That's her job." Yoongi snaps. "Stop acting like she chose to be around you."
Hoseok looks back at his hyung and swallows hard. Mina froze, looking shocked at Yoongi's rudeness. After a second, she shakes it off.
"I'm happy to see you too." She says, patting the two boys' shoulders.
Jungkook's pout goes away and he returns to his happy state. "Were gonna practice Persona dances!"
Mina's eyes widen. "Omigosh, and I get to watch?" She struggles, fighting the urge to squeal. It takes a bit, but she manages to calm down.

Behind her, Yoongi's eyes narrow suspiciously.
"You can't tell anyone or broadcast it." Jungkook assures. "But you can watch!"
"I'm under oath, remember? Not only would I be fired and sued, but I would have to live with the disgrace too."
She draws her finger across her chest. "Cross my heart. I won't tell a soul... well... except Suhee."
Jungkook grins and nods, tilting his head a little ."Where is SuHee?"
"She's coming. She said she'd just be a couple minutes." Mina checks her watch. "It's not 2:00 yet. She's good."
Even so, she turns and looks at the door expectantly.

Jin looks up from his phone. "Did you get the paperwork for the filming?" He asks.
Mina looks up at him "I did. I didn't read them extensively, though. I didn't have the time. I'll read through the whole thing today."
He smiles and nods. "It's the same as the one you signed before. No posting without the director's permission, no discussing outside of the staff, stuff like that." He assures. "It'll be fun."
Mina smiles. "I'm sure it will be loads of fun. I'll have to try and not spoil the plot line for myself."

SuHee rushes into the practice room, a couple of files in her arm and smiles awkwardly. "Sorry. I'm here."
"Took you long enough..." Yoongi grunts from a chair by the door.
Taehyung comes over and pulls her away. "Hyung is being mean. I'm sorry."
"Hi Noona!" Jungkook waves.
Namjoon steps up and hands her a paper. "One more to add to the stack. Sorry it didn't make it to your desk. I just got it approved."
SuHee shrugs off Yoongi's rudeness and smiles at Namjoon. "That's okay. I'm gonna work on stuff while you guys practice. That way I'm not just awkwardly sitting there and watching."
Mina 'ooh's. "I should have done that. I'll have to run back to the office and get something."
"You won't do any of it." Yoongi, grumbles. "You'll watch and fantasize."
Jungkook looks at Yoongi in shock and Jimin smirks, not picking up on Yoongi's hostile tone. "Oooh. Fantasizing, huh?" He asks, winking at the girls in his flirtatious way.
SuHee looks at Yoongi and frowns, not understanding what he said but still realizing it's something mean.
"Fanta..." Mina turns away so no one sees her fighting the anger. She recovers quickly and turns back around. "On second thought, I think I'll run up and grab those now. There's still 5 minutes before things start."
She says this with a rather rebellious attitude.
She flounces out of the room, more to prove a point against the rather aggravating Yoongi than to actually get work done.