seventy seven

as they arrived hospital, chan was immediately admitted into the emergency department due to his fresh wounds on his head.

the three of them were sitting at the waiting lobby, everyone felt so anxious and scared, worried sick and bloody stress.

" who did that? "

seungmin finally voiced. chunhei then slowly raised her hand, signaling that it was her who injured chan on his head.

" i just had to, okay? i thought it was going to be easier for us to bring him here because if he is conscious we could lose him and we can't let him be seen to the others. that was my only option. i am really sorry, felix, seungmin. i don't think that with just my words, i can bring chan back with us. "

felix let out a sighed, his hands on chunhei's shoulder.

" hey, it's okay. we were in panic after all. we never experience something like that. i just hope that we still got to see chan. i don't want to be friends with chris. he is a nightmare. "

seungmin, who was just watching all the time suddenly pulled chunhei into his embrace, hugging her so tight. he knew that his girlfriend need some comfort from him. so he hugged her.

" it's okay, it's okay. you did a very good job, b. i am so proud of you. we know that all you wanted to was the best for chan. it's okay. i love you. we all love you. "

felix then scratched his head, feeling awkward being the third wheeler he was.

" dang, i didn't know that being a third wheeler is this awkward. "

" come here, join our hugs. "