fifty one

" and i was like yooo man chill-- hey, are you guys going to be this quiet along the way? cmon, speak up. i'm bored. it has been two hours, can't we just ignore the actual fact about you guys and be chaos like always? just like we used to be? "

hyunjin, the driver said in disappointment after not getting any response for the past few hours in the car, since minho exposed the crush thing in chunhei's post earlier.

well, logically, chunhei must have been noticed it earlier. she is not someone who is easily unaware of these things.

so, she knew it.

" okay, guys, how about we have some truth or truth session in here? in the car? to clear things up? "

hyunjin requested. even tho his eyes focusing on the road, but he still can see from the corner of his eyes that both seungmin and chunhei are having their awkward moments.

" silence means that both of you agreed. so, who wanted to start first? me? okay-- "

" no, hyunjin. let me start first. "

seungmin suddenly voiced. he then gulped, palms sweating, trying so hard to gather his thoughts and feelings together before he start speaking up.

" chunhei. i.. i like you. like, a lot. yeah, a lot. okay forget it, i am honestly have a big fat crush on you but i don't know how to tell you because i thought that it would be too soon and i know that it would be too hard for you because you still like chan, but i really don't regret having this feelings towards you, you know. it felt so unreal, i can't even believe that i love you at first but nothing can ever change my mind when i realized that i.. actually.. love you.  "

the car suddenly stopped by the roadside. hyunjin decided to pulled over, to gives some space to the, you know, love birds to sort things out since it's quite hard to talk in the car especially when seungmin at the front and chunhei at back.. and of course.. hyunjin listening.

" i will wait in the car. now both of you get out of here and sort things out."