fourty two

it was 4:35 am, one hour or so after the midnight talk between hyunjin and chunhei.

" it's okay. i will make it up to you tomorrow morning. now, go to sleep. good night! dream of me."

chunhei lazily opened up her eyelids as the alarm goes off. she got up from the bed still in half conscious, loosen up all of her sore muscles. like a zombie, with her messed up hair and unacceptable ugly morning face of her, she made her way straight into seungmin's room which located right besides her room.

" seungmin. "

first attempt of trying to wake up kim seungmin. she lightly shook his body, pulled over his blanket off of him.

" seungmin, wake up."

seungmin whined, stretching his body on the bed, struggling to open his heavy eyelids.

" chunhei, what's wrong? "

seungmin finally wide awake as he realized that it was chunhei who woke him up at 4:40 in the morning. he quickly sat up straight on his bed, his sleepy eyes trying so hard to focus on chunhei, even in the dark.

" watch barbie with me. "

seungmin froze. he then grabbed his phone on the desk beside his bed and peeked at the clock.

" chunhei, it's 4:43 am. are you sleep walking or--"

" nooooo. i want you to watch barbie with me. please, it's going to be fun."

she pleaded, behaving like a six years old child. he squinted his eyes, looked at chunhei hesitantly. all he wanted to do that time was sleep. he was so tired because of hyunjin last night. but then, he sighed.

" fine, anything for you. "

" heee, thanks! "

with that, chunhei excitedly grabbed seungmin's hand and dragged him out of the room, and quickly found their comfortable on the couch with their blanket, watching barbie: a fairy secret. early in the morning.

and honestly, seungmin thought that this was the most memorable thing he had done with chunhei so far.

he loves it.

arcade ° kim seungminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें