twenty seven

as usual, right after school day ended, seungmin would wait for chunhei at the school gate.

seungmin was standing at the school gate. like a flower bending in the breeze, seungmin just got swayed by the cold wind that flowing passed by him. that day was a good day.

not until he saw chunhei was talking to chan from afar.

chan was walking a little bit far in front of chunhei. chan was smiling, waving at his friends as he is passing by. seungmin saw chunhei ran towards chan and tapped his back, made chan turned around. seungmin swear, chan went expressionless right as he saw chunhei in front of him.

" lord, is what i see right now is real? "

chunhei tried to talk calmly to chan, but chan just ignored her and started to walk away, his face seems.. bitter?

seungmin's eyes was too focused on chan, that he didn't realize that chunhei already stood beside him.

" seungmin? "

" oh, chunhei. let's go. "

both of them then walked out of the school, on their way to chunhei's house.

" you talked to chan? "

"... yeah. "

" i'm sorry. i must be sounds like a hater but you should really stop talking to him. it's not that i am jealous or anything, it's just-"

" seungmin, i understand. there was just some incident happened yesterday. that's why i tried to talk to him but he shut me out. "

" that bitch. "