eight

it was a rainy saturday. hyunjin and seungmin were studying at hyunjin's house, that's what they said earlier. after an hour, hyunjin has gone playing video games, meanwhile seungmin looking at his phone expressionless.

seungmin has been looking at his phone without doing anything since the day he got chunhei's number. he was.. so hesitate to call the number. he doesn't know what to do. he doesn't even know what is his exact intention.

he is just..

.. feeling like he wanted to talk to her.

son chunhei.

" seungmin ah. "

" seungmin. "

" seUNGM- "

" what is it, hyunjin."

hyunjin squinted his eyes, looking at seungmin suspiciously.

" have you seen chan's latest post in instagram?"

thinking, seungmin tilted his head a bit. he couldn't remember anything at all, because all he did for the past few days was looking at his phone, always in dilemma when it came to the idea of calling- or texting the girl.

son chunhei.

" no, i guess. why?"

" he got a new girlfriend, i guess."

seungmin's eyes widen upon hearing the not-so good news by hyunjin. ever since then, his thoughts always filled with son chunhei, bang chan and his new girlfriend.

although they are close, seungmin, hyunjin, chan and the rest, they would never know who is chan's girlfriend. they never saw chan going out with her, and even if chan posts something in his instagram, it would be just their hand, or their hair, or their leg, everything but their faces.

and now, the curiosity has been killing seungmin, he wanted to know who is her.

that he rejected chunhei for.