seventy two

[ tw: blood ]

" oh my, thank you for arriving so fast."

felix said while panting, leaning against the doorframe looking tired as ever.

" what happened to you? "

seungmin questioned, at the same time they could heard footsteps coming to them.

" i was running from upstairs, i was searching for first aid kit or any medical kit in chan's house but found none."

" first aid kit? for what? "

" help me, please. "

chan's lifeless voice muffled from another room near the kitchen. the three of them froze for some reason, they could feel some cold breeze flowing since it was raining. but chan's voice send chills down their spine.

" that's chan. he is back. chan! where are you?! "

felix turned around and immediately ran to find chan, the two followed him behind. they found droplets of blood coming from the bathroom, so they quickly fasten their pace and finally found chan sat on the floor lifeless, blood oozing from his wrist.

" chan! i told you to wait for me upstairs! "

felix bend down and looked at chan worriedly, seungmin and chunhei already looking like a brainless human searching for some clothes and stuffs to help chan.

" you told me? when? "

".... ah. i told chris. okay chan, where is the first aid kit?  "

chan then pointing at the cabinet right up their head with his other hand, and felix quickly opened the cabinet, taking the first aid kit and began to treat chan's wound with the help of seungmin and chunhei.