nineteen

after walked chunhei home, seungmin went straight to hyunjin's house, as hyunjin asked him to teach calculus, which we all knew so well, it's going to be nowhere.

seungmin rang the bell of hyunjin's apartment, and as hyunjin opened the door, sungmin quickly walked in and gasped loudly, made hyunjin startled.

" hOLY SHOOT, I LOVE HER."

" relax."

" hOW AM I GOING TO RELAX, MY MUSCLES DANCING EVERYTIME I SAW HER."

" first of all, let's sit down, shall we?"

hyunjin lightly pushed seungmin towards the couch and sat him down, and then hyunjin let out a very long sigh.

" it's chunhei, isn't it? "

" hOLY SHOO-  "

" okAY I GOT IT STOP SHOUTING. "

clearing his throat, " sorry, hyunjin. my bad.  "

" what did she do, that you suddenly bursted into my apartment and bam! holy shoot and all? "

seungmin then began to spread his wide smile again, scratching his head in embarrassment.

" i don't know. like i said, my muscles dancing everytime i saw her. you know that i was all grumpy and moody for these past few days right? i was going to keep that face all day but as i saw her at the school gate earlier i was all bubbly and my stomach was going to explode and, and my lips can't be controlled! i was running to her and hugged her! her impact on me was.. so powerful. "

hyunjin stared at seungmin deadly, as seungmin talked about his baby boo.

" done? now i see where is our calculus going, right? seungmin?  "