thirty five

the first stop was the zoo. dang, only god knows how excited seungmin was, seeing those majestic animals by his own two eyes.

chunhei? nah, enough said. she cried. a little.

and there is hyunjin. can't stop eyeing this one girl.

" oh my lord, look at those tigers! they are so frickin cute i am dying. help me."

chunhei clutched her chest, making the most dramatic face expression ever to seungmin.

seungmin quietly adored her cuteness. like, cuteness overloaaaaaad. he wanted to scream.

" stop it, chunnie. you scared the tigers. "

seungmin laughed cutely as he jokingly making fun of the girl.

" oh really? then, do i always scared you? roar."

" the frick, you are not even roaring. you tiny text it! "

both of them laughed hysterically, drawn a lot of attention to them but hyunjin was not. he was still busy looking at this one girl.

one girl.

whilst chunhei was busy admiring the tigers cuteness, seungmin who was scrumptiously sipping his orange juice noticed that hyunjin is suddenly a little bit off.he was always out of focus, his eyes was wandering all over the place, and he seems like he is curious about something.

seungmin then nudged chunhei which drawn her focus to seungmin immediately. seungmin motioned to hyunjin, making chunhei frowned at the sight of the lost hyunjin.

" hyunjin, what's wrong? "

seungmin asked, concerned.

" are you guys seeing this too? "

hyunjin said, grabbed both of them together and let them stood on his spot earlier, revealing a sight that made them completely jaw dropped.

" isn't that..."

" chae luna. "