sixty seven

" chan, let me take over. "

chris' voice keeps lingering in chan's mind, it made chan stress and pressured. it was never like this.

chris was never like this.

he would only take over when he sense luna's presence, or when he feels like chan is doing nothing good in his life, then he would take over.

chris is obsessive, short-tempered, don't like dealing with people and rude. he is far from what chan is. he is the opposite of chan.

chris first appeared when chan was six, it was when chan just got punished by his mother because he came home late from playing outside with felix. the boys don't even realised that it was already reaching seven o'clock and it passed their curfew.

chan's mother never meant to scolded her son that bad, she was just so worried over that boy. as chan quietly and carefully stepped inside his house, trying so hard not to get caught by his mother, his mother saw him immediately and went to chan, shouting and yelling, questioned about his disappearance. chan was so frightened, he never saw his mother being like that. and that was when chris first took over chan's body. for the first time.

whenever chris took control of chan's body, chan would never remember whatever chris has done while he is away. but in chris case, he knew at least a little bit of what happened when he is not the one who take control.

chris just, a little bit more genius than chan.

after all, they shared the same body and mine, anyway.