My First Kiss Was By A Vampire (19)

"ADRIAN PLEASE TALK TO ME" I screamed

"Why....."

I winced at his words.

"Adrian please..."

He tured so he was facing me. He had no expression on his face.

"Are you in love with someone else." I cried

"WHAT NO!!" he said pulling me into his arms that I have been dieing to fell them wrapped around me. "I love you! Just you Lea"

"Well you havent touched me in awhile and have been ignoring me" I burried me face into his chest.

"I wasnt mad at you. I felt guilty for putting you in the position. You almost died." he said kissing me head

I looked up at him and noticed he was looking at me. "I love you..." he whisphered as he lowered his head down to mine and kissed me I have been wating so long for his kiss. His touch. I missed this. I kissed him back with all I had. I proved to him I loved him. He kissed to the pont we were both gasping for air. I giggled softly and started to kiss his neck. I heard a moan excape his lips.

"Did you just...:

"Uh yeah" he said laughing.

I giggled as he wrapped his arms arounf me waist. I felt his hand on my butt. I made me jump in surprise. I looked up and he had a smirk on his face.

"Adrian!!"i giggled as he moved his hand to me back and pushed me into him.I sqwearmed and fought back, but it was no use. He laughed at me failed attempet to get away. I looked at him and left his short over his head. I kissed down his chest and back to his face. By the time i got to his face he was gasping for breath. I laughed and kissed his lips. He tore my shirt off and left me exposed. I tryed to cover my self but Adrian graped my hand and help them above my head. He begain to touch my skin. I felt good. His cold skin on my hot skin. He kissed my tummy. It sent tingles up my spine. I felt his hand explore my body. He kissed every part of my upper body. I felt like I was going to faint . He left me go and I grabed his face in my hand and brought it to my face and kissed him long and hard.

"Lea...Oh God Lea" he whisphered

I laughed. He had collapsed on top of me and was laughing to.

"Sorry heat of the moment" he laughed

I loved his laugh. I kissed his neck again. He kissed me collar bone. I ark my back and dug my nails into his back.

'I Love you Adrian" i painted in his ear

He sat up was about to take off my paints when we heard the door crack open.

It was Gigi.

"SHIT GI!!! knock!" Adrian cried coving up my half naked self with himself. I laughed and buried my head in his shoulder.

"Oh GOD IM SO SORRY!!"

"Its fine Gigi" I laughed.

Adrian laughed too and so did gigi.

I looked up at Adrian who was looking me at me. At this moment I relized how much I really did love him.