My First Kiss Was By A Vampire (13)

I woke up cuddled into Adrian. I snuggled as close as I could get.When I moved my legs I felt a sharp pain. I winced at the unecpexted tenderness when i touched it. I felt Adrian move around next to me. I turn over so im facing the wall and not Adrian. I feel my eyes get heavy. But then my mom knocks on the door. I jump out of bed and wince in pain. Adrian is next to me helping me keep my balance. My mom knockes again. I grab my sweats and a baggy shirt and throw it on. I push Adrian into the bathroom. I walk to the door.

"Yeah" I say as i open my door.

"Lea, me and your farther are going to be gone today."

I widen my eyes. She woke me up for this.

"Ok" i say as I start to shut my door.. But my mom grabbed the door and reopens it. She grabs my hand.

"Lea what did you do last night"

I didn't know what she was talking about. She touched my cheek. It felt tender. I winced as she touched my chin.

" Mom! I'm fine" I aid as i flung my face away from her hand. The look in her eyes was pure worry. I turned around and headed into my room and shut my door. I walked into the bathroom and saw Adrian sitting on the towel in his black boxers. He looked at me and his eyes wide He ran over to me.

"Lea oh god! I'm sorry, I knew better than to lose control like that" he said as he grabbed my face and traced the places that are tender. I turn my face towards the mirror on the bathroom wall. I see a small red mark on my cheek and another one on my chin. i see a burse on my chest. I take my shirt off and see a small burse on my side. I gasp at my reflection. I have bruise on my body. I look at Adrian.

"What happened?"

He just looked at me and traced the bruise on my side.

"I lost control, you didn't feel any of it. I got too rough with you" I saw he was anger at himself. I turned so I was facing I pulled him into my arms and kissed his head.

"I'm ok I promise" I pulled away and put my shirt on and sat on his lap. I feel his arms wrap around me. I jump when my phone ringing.

"Hello"

no answer. I hear breathing but no one talks so I hung up. I set my phone on the floor. Adrian starts to nuzzle my neck and began to slip his hand under my shirt and moved his hand until it was under my breath. I gasped as his hand cupped my breast in his hand. I felt a moan climb my throat. I felt his hand move in circles. I cried out . I heard him snicker. I felt something hit my lower back. I gaped when he released my breast from his hand. I turned so my legs were straddling his sides. I heard him groaned when i sat down on him. I giggled and layed my head on his shoulder. i felt him put his arms around my waist. I watched as he pulled my shirt off my body and started kissing my breast. Teasing me with each touch I put my hand in his hair and pulled it. He stood up with me still wrapped around his waist. He et me down and pulled my sweats off and pulled me back into his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked me over to the shower and turned it on and set me inside. I stood under the water and let it hit my body. I heard the door open and I saw Adrian standing in front of me. I walked over to him and crushed my lips on his. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He moved to the edge of the shower so the water hit his back. I felt him push inside me. I felt like I was in heaven. I heard the bathroom door creak open. I was trusted into the shower wall. I pulled Adrian close to me. I heard the shower door open . My eyes widened when i saw who it was.

Adrian noticed the door open a well. He pulled out slowly which made me cry out. I jumped down from Adrians waist. I looked and saw my mother.She looked like she was going to faint. I grabbed the towles on the towlet and wrapped it around me and then handed the other to Adrian.

"LEA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!" she screamed.

"WHAT DID IT LOOK LIKE I WAS DOING" I screamed back. I felt Adrian tense behind me.

My moms face went red. She grabed me by the arm and pulled me into my room. I watched as her hand swang back and hit me square in the face then he hit me again. The pain was so bad. I fell to the floor in pain. I watch my mother leave the room. I heard her walk down the stair and slam the front door. I felt dizzy and faint. Adrian sit beide me and pull me into his arms. But the next thing i knew I blacked out.