My First Kiss Was By A Vampire (8)

I wake up with my face wet from crying all night. I can't believe Adrian did that to me. My phone starts ringing. Its a text from my best friend Sarah.

Hey Lele how are you doing? I'm coming home tonight from Washington you wanna hang out tomorrow?

~Sarah Luvs Mike~

I hate it when she calls me Lele. Sarah is a red-headed girl that is like 6ft tall. She is my best friend since forever. Mike is her Fiance. They have been together since her freshman year. He's like my brother. Sarah is 19. Mike is 21.

Hey, Sarah, I would love to see you I got a lot to tell you

I close my phone. Then I see Adrian outside my window...

I walk over to my window and open it.

"Leave...please..." was all I could say even though I want to tell him I'm sorry for yesterday. But he climbed throw the window and slightly pushed me out of the way. He just stands and looks at me.

Adrains P.O.V.

Lea... My Lea.

She turns and looks at me. Thank god I thought she wouldn't even notice me after what happened yesterday between us.

"Leave... Please.."

I can't believe it shes upset. I crawl through the window and slightly move her so I can get in her window and just look at her.

"Lea I'm so sorry about yesterday.. I couldn't drink from you because I didn't want to hurt you. But I did anyway."

She smiles at me. That beautiful smile.

"Adrian I forgive you just don't do it again ok..?"

I smile and walk over to her and smash my lips on hers. I lick her bottom lip but she won't allow me to enter. I try again and she lets me enter. I explore her mouth and she explores mine. I pull away. She looks at me and laughs. Her sweet laugh.

"God you have to tease me don't you"

'Yep"

She hits me playfully in the stomach. I laugh harder.

Leas P.O.V

I can't stop laughing.

"You have to meet my best friend Sarah."

" Of course I will."

" She's older than me. She's 19 and engaged to Mike he's like my brother."

Adrian smiles at me.

"I got you something, It was my moms"

I gasp as he pulls out a ring with a giant rock. He puts it on my finger.

" Oh my god!! It gorgeous!!" I cry

I jump into his arms and kiss him passionately on the lips then sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around my waist.

2 hours later we are still cuddling on my floor. I turn myself around and wrap my legs around Adrian's waist and kiss him on the lips and put my hand in his hair. He kisses me back. He starts to lay me on the floor. I pull him down to me. He starts kissing my neck and sucking playfully. I push him off of me and I take off his black shirt and throw it. He laughs. I feel his abs and tummy. Then he kisses me again. He starts to pull off my shirt when my mom walks in and sees us. He jumps off me and i get up and fix my shirt.

"LEA!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING"

"Mom its not what you think"

"Oh well what is it then"

Oh god how am I going to get out of this one... SHIT!!!

"Mom we were just kissing we didn't do anything I swear."

"Sure you didn't he was half naked on top of you!!!!"

"Mom i wasn't okI Just trust me you would have heard us!!!"

My moms jaw drops.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!"

Oh shit, I just put my self deeper in the hole !!!

"Mom we weren't doing it ok.."

She looks at Adrian "Young man it's time for you to leave.."

Adrain doesn't take any time. He grabs his shirt and bolts out the door and down the stairs.

"Lea... please tell me your dating that boy."

"Yes mom"

"Ok good. If I ever see you doing that again you wont ever have him here."

"Ok mom"

I'm not in the mood to fight with her tonight so I just leave it alone. I know Adrain wont ever touch me after that. GREAT THANKS MOM!!