My First Kiss Was By A Vampire (14)

When I woke up I was in a Blood red room with black curtian on every window. I sat up and saw I was in a huge room. I heard somone walk into the room. I was so dark I couldn see very well. I heard them get closer and closer till they stoped right in front of me. I closed my eyes shut.

"Lea?"

I heard Adrians voice I opened my eyes and climbed out of bed and into his arms. He hugeed me. I pulled away.

"Why are we?" I asked

"My house"

I smiled. Im in his room was all i could think about. Adrian explained to me why I was here. I guess my mom kicked me out. Im liveing with Adrian now, I looked around the room and saw my stuff covering the floor. I kicked Adrian out of the room so I could take a shower and get dressed. When I was done I heard Adrian pacing outside the door. I opened the door and to my surprise it wasnt Adrian. I was a girl. She was truley beautiful. She had long red hair the was curly her eyes were red and she was skinny. I could tell he was a Vampire cause of her eyes. She smiled at me.

"Hello, you must be the girl my best friend is always talking about." she said as she shook my hand

"I'm Lea"

"Im Gigi, short for Gabriela" She smiled

Adrian appeard behind her.

"I see you have meet Gigi" he smiled down at her.

"Ill let you to be alone " Gigi said before leaving. I smiled as Adrian pulled me into his arms and kissed my head. We walked back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. Heard another knock on the door. Adrian went to the door. I heard low mutter that I couldnt hear clearly. I strained to heard it. When Adrian slammed the door in the persons face I jumped.

"What happened" I said as I ran to his side.

He just looked at me. I was confussed. I pulled him to me. I felt his tenson disappeare as I hugged him. I pulled his face to mine and kissed him gentaly. I heard a low moan excape his lip. I laughed. I pulled him with me down to the bed and wrapped his arm around my waist and fell asleep.

When I woke there was a sharp pain in my neck and back. I winced when I moved. I turned around and Adrian was gone.