chapter 12: the man who speaks in hands

Frisk's pov
I had no time to waste. I had to get rose to safety before things got chaotic.

Gaster's pov
So the boy released me. Time to return the favour.
"So you managed to defeat my friend back there but you will never escape without major wounds, courtesy of me."
I snapped my fingers and my seven hands appear and it is time to destroy someone.

Tempest's pov
This man was powerful. Most likely the most powerful being I will ever face. Thus, I must not let my guard down. I draw a defensive stance before he attacks me. Then comes the onslaught.

My pov
Gaster brings up his gaster blasters and fires away. Tempest, using his powers, just barely blocking his attack. Gaster then used his true powers. His seven hands represented the different types of attacks he could do.
Red- a blast of empowered energy that tears through practically everything. From paper to 5 inch thick titanium walls.
Orange- creates small orange balls that detonate and cause explosions the power of a C4.
Yellow- creates yellow bullets that goes slightly faster than normal bullets and would tear through organic matter like you tearing paper.
Green- does healing and sheilds the strength of 10-inch platinum walls.
Blue- can make ropes that bind you up with ease.
Indigo- makes saw blades that would absolutely cut in half anything in its path.
Violet- replicates the enemy's attack and bends it to their will

In short the ultimate arsenal of magic. The battle that came shed much blood. Blasts tore through the walls of the place of evil. Light was seen blasting through the windows. Then tempest came flying out of the window. And gaster followed with his blasters at the ready. Tempest had underestimated the enemy. For that he paid dearly. His body was nearly totally destroyed. Gaster only said one thing.
" Σε ρίχνω στο λάκκο" and a portal opened up behind tempest before arms came out and dragged him in. Gaster had finished the enemy. For now. He mind messaged frisk of his finished task. It was too easily done. That was all before teleporting away.

Happy guys? I finally finished another part. Enjoy it while you still can. This is coolzac12 signing out.