chapter 4: taking care of rose and matters

Doreen's pov
Huff I knew this would happen. If only I had warn her. I feel a hand clasp over my shoulder. "Hey it's ok. I know you probably knew that she was going to be like that but it is not your fault. If she knew she probably would have tried to change fate some how and make the consequences worse." Malcolm said,comfortingly. I started to smile. "Thanks for your wise words, Malcolm."I said sarcastically. I heard a groan as rose started to get up and look around. "Ugh what happened?" "Rose!!!" We both exclaimed. We told her everything that happened. I was really glad that she was ok. We decided to tell the rest of the gang that she was awake.

Two days later
Rose's pov
Many storms have been occurring lately. Usually they would come once a week at the most and doreen and malcolm has been sensing strong magic during the storms. The storms would usually rip up trees and cars would get tossed around. We needed to find out who or what is causing this havoc and destruction and why they are doing it. We decided to have to go through the worst enemy that any of us ,except for astoria, has ever been through.......studying. We looked through different books that Astoria got from fairytale land. Most of us fell asleep mid way through this. The only ones left were astoria (obviously) and frisk. Sooner or later, they found an answer. In the past, the storms were controlled by storm spirits who were under the control of the storm spirit king, tempest. Tempest was supposed to send many different storm spirits to many different places. But the books never told us how to reach him. So what can we do?

Hallo it has been a while since I wrote this. But I hope you enjoy the story so far. Tell me something I can do to improve if you got an idea.