chapter 6: Frisk's vision

A few days earlier
Frisk's pov
I had a busy day helping out the others in certain places. I can't sense her soul anymore. Even worse, I need to help out this world while trying to find my way back to mine. I should take a break. I flop onto my bed and close my eyes. I see the surface in my world. I see a man in his 30s with a beautiful woman in her 30s as well with red eyes and brown hair as well as a.........bulging stomach. The man tells her "You would make a great mother." "And you will make a amazing father. They held hands and I could see rings on their fingers. A beautiful crystal, absolutely gorgeous was glistening on top of the ring of gold with a symbol like this:

 A beautiful crystal, absolutely gorgeous was glistening on top of the ring of gold with a symbol like this:

It was such a nice dream but the dream sucked me to another vision. A woman in a  dark dress with horns inside pit of darkness with fires burning eternal. I had a feeling that if I was actually there I would burn up and die. As if she was some sort of amalgamate, little pieces of her rose up to the top of the pit and I saw many orbs of light. Then the dream shifted, I saw two shadowy figures inviting me I tried to reach them the distance between us increased. I knew that they were the key to my past to before I went to mt ebbot. I was plucked away again and I found myself in absolute darkness. I saw a figure ahead he was like no face from spirited away. His face was like a mask his eyes were amber and blue like papyrus's and sans's eyes mixed into one entity. His face was on a glob of dark matter and his eyes each had a streak of black. One going up the other going down. He told me one thing that I understood somehow. "¥0~  »1||  <££«  ™¥  /£|°  }0®   +/£  3@++|£ +/@+ 1$ +0 ©0™£. " he said and I woke as the sun rose over the city. I now knew what to do I had to prepare for a battle that could either save or destroy both worlds. I will do what I have to. To be a hero again.

Hallo everybody. It's been a while but I have been thinking about these stories and I have a stable storyline. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. This is Coolzac12 signing out.