chapter 1:I'm frisk

Frisk's pov
So I am in a world where fairytales are real. Huh. It's not very surprising especially when you use to have a demon in your mind and live in a world of monsters. But it could be worse. Like being sucked away from the girl you like by a portal ripped open by a granddaughter of the most evil villain in fairytales. So much has been going on. I have seen many AUs but none like this one. But if I am in this world doesn't that mean that the other guy is in the other.

Rose's pov
Well, there must be a reason why frisk is here. Well for now we should be rid of maleficant for now. However I can't help but feel that there is still evil lurking out there. But I can feel magic coming from frisk. I don't know what it is but it is there. "Rose I have a new prophecy." Doreen says coming into my room. Then her eyes glowed and she started to speak. "Brave soul starts his journey,red eyed boy shall not flee. Blue eye glows, magic flows. Bones of battle ice and snow, find your friend in the robot show. See each other yet again, but not before a bit of pain."  Hopefully this won't be to bad. "Hey frisk""yeah" "why do you always close your eyes." "Touchy subject" "okay" "yeah we should get going...."said Doreen as she walked away but she fell back as if she was punched "umm doreen are you oka-" I was cut short by a mix of gurgling and hissing sound "®£@|£@$£ ™£ 1 «0<+ «£$£®>£ +0 3£ 1< #£®£." What the hell was that I am pretty sure that was not a prophecy. "Ugh what happened?"" I don't know you just doubled over and spoke in some language we didn't understand." "That was not a prophecy it was some external link. Prophecies come from within." "What do you think frisk." He suddenly looked pale. "Umm frisk are you alright." "I have heard that kind of language before."

Bum bum bum dramatic changes but you should know what the answer is by now if not wait for more. This is Coolzac12 signing out

Ps I went for church camp and my mom confiscated my phone sorry for the late update.