chapter 11: calling for help

Rose's pov
I kicked down the door and realesed my 2 whips, glowing with power.
"FBI OPEN UP!" The memes will live whether I live or die.
"So any last requests? I will let you call for any help." Tempest said. He was crackling with energy. He had a beard made of clouds, piercing cold blue eyes. His body grew until he was 15 ft tall. I knew that he would win. I would stand no chance. I just gulped and attacked. He just sighed before two swords made of a silvery metal shimmered into existence. He stood in a defensive stance before I flicked my wrist, snapping my whip but he just sidestepped it with ease. I growled before cracking my whips. He put up a defensive X and in a blink of an eye, my whips lay in a pile, their magic fading. I was so suprised that I failed to notice Tempest went behind me and lunged. I only just managed to dodge it but not without a deep gash on my side. I cried out in pain, releasing a ring of energy, blasting Tempest back and opening wounds all around him. Gold blood started pouring before the wounds started to close up.  He hissed and his two swords fell out of his grasps. I gasped in pain as I staggered to my feet. Red stained my shirt as my wound continued to gush out blood. With my last bit of strength, I called on my friend, touching the part where the ink spilled.
"Frisk....."
My last words before my vision turned my black.

Frisk's pov
I heard the call. I guess I have to go back a day early. I focused my energy before teleporting away. I opened my eyes (not really) to see Rose had fainted blood was staining her shirt. I growled. Then I actually opened my eyes and saw the man who did this. I created a sword and shield out of my soul energy. I rushed at him, anger clouding my thoughts. It didn't even let me think for a moment that he could kill me. Time seemed to slow down with every step I took. I used my sword and slashed all around his body with amazing speed. Soon, he was a pile of flesh on the floor. I moved to Rose's still body and grabbed her wrist. The pulse was there but just barely.  Suddenly, a sound of flesh smack each other was heard. Not the sexual way but the way you would smack yourself. I turned to see the man had returned to his original state. I was in shock but I needed to bring Rose to help so I guess I have to call him. I mean he did tell me to do so.
"Any last words or requests boy? I will let you call on any friends but I doubt any of them could beat me. Though I am impressed with your speed and skill in swordsmanship. But it will not beat me."
"I will call on one last comrade but you will not live to regret your decision."
Finally I took out a prick, sans' hotdog and papyrus' spaghetti. I pricked my finger and let the blood drip out. Then I wrote with my blood:
3¥ +/£ °0₩£¤ 3£$+0₩£< 0■  ☆£  1 ¤£|£@$£  9@$+£¤  }¤0☆ #1$ °¤1$0■. Then I cast my friends' items and said
"¤£|£@$£"
Then an explosion happened.
......
......
......
"Finally I am free. You helped me now go. I will deal with this man."he said.

So who will win? The storm master or the man who speaks in hands.

Hello everybody, hope you guys are having a good time. I want you guys to enjoy my books as much as possible. Welp, this is coolzac12 signing out.