chapter 7: where is frisk

One Sunday
Rose's pov
I was wondering about the riddle we were given when I just realised something. Frisk hasn't been seen after a while. Then panic seized me. Did something happen to him. No. It couldn't be maleficant was defeated. But had her minions taken and killed him. I must find out. I decided to call up the rest of the regal team. (In case you readers are wondering, shastoria decided to rent out an apartment somewhere in the city. They work hard to gain the money to pay the rent. Malcolm and Doreen decided to stay in the attic of rose's house. Lingvis decided to stay at Travis's house. For joy, well she is somewhere even I the author cannot say. You could say she isn't very joy-ful [badum tsss]) I gathered them up and we decided to leave for anywhere frisk would usually be. There was this park which had buttercups which seemed to be Frisk's favourite flower. He had always looked at them longingly as he walked through the park. But he wasn't there. We looked for him at the bunker. We went inside but we only found a note saying. "Be back from nearest mountain in 10 days." The nearest mountain is 10 miles away, what is he thinking ? Ok calm down he is going to come back in 10 days right so he should be alright. We should focus on solving the riddle we were given. I saw another note which said "here splatter this red ink on your hand and it will disappear. But just tap on that hand and call my name I will be there. You can only use it once so make it count. " I decided to find this ink that he was talking about I saw an ink jar with just enough ink to be spilt and make a small stain. I took the red ink and splattered it on my left hand. It disappeared but before it did I thought I saw a red star. I left the bunker and told the rest what had happened. We discussed the matter at hand and decided to use it only during emergencies. We knew where to find him. But we had no time we have to quickly find the king of winds and demand why he attacked us before it happens again.

Hello everybody hope you enjoyed my new chapter I am making another book with a different plot. Anyways what will await the regal team as they trudge deeper into the mystery and the plot thickens throughout the story. What dangers will stop them? Who is this mysterious tempest. What is that odd language that doreen spoke and how did frisk understand. Find more in the next chapter. Until then, this is coolzac12 signing out.