Delos

If cameras existed back then, Kody would have totally taken a million selfies with Rin and Shane's dumbfounded faces.

The news shook them so much, that even Mila mustered an almost proper, startled look.

Agate... has a child???

You could basically see the questions in their head.

When?
Where?
How?

And most importantly...

Is it a boy or a girl???

Well, Agate must've known.

It took them about two days to get over their shock. And another two to think of a reply to the Prince Rivera dude.

One morning, Kody spotted Rin having breakfast, coffee cup in hand, staring at the wall as if it had the answer.

"I don't get it. Since when...?" Shane muttered every now and then.

Finally, on the third day, Kody rushed into the library, flung the doors open and screamed:

"EUREKA! I'VE GOT IT-"

Rin shushed Kody loudly.

"What have you got?" Rin asked, annoyed.

"Agate must've met that guy when she ran away." Kody said breathlessly.

Rin pondered this. "Good point."

Somehow, Rin knew that Kody was 100% right.

Agate was gone for QUITE a long time before she returned. Long enough for her to end up on the island of Delos.

...

If that were the case...

She really must have been ashamed of herself.

Rin remembered the battle and arguements she was told as clear as daylight.

------------------------------------------------------

"We can't just let them die, Agate! Show a little compassion, for once! "

He screams. She laughs.

"Compassion? Hah! You think you're any better than the person you presume I am? You killed just as many monsters as I have! And how 'Compassionate' of you to think of this AFTER the war! How selfish of you, Copper!"

"Selfish...? I'M selfish? How can you say that?!" Copper shot back.

Agate laughs coldly again.

"Do you truly believe our species can coexist?...Even after you saw what they did? No...I won't put our kingdom through that pain again. I'll follow the rules our king left for us. If you still desire to go against his rules...then..."

"Fight me."

Copper's eyes widened. Suddenly, Copper had a flaming spear pointing directly at his heart.

Copper agreed with no hesitation.

It seemed like time sped up.

It was the day of the battle already.

The arena was packed with people, as everyone wanted to see the ultimate battle between the determination and bravery wizard.

And after what felt like a eternity...

Agate was on the ground, eyes wide in shock. The tip of a red, bright sword was trained on the base of her neck.

Copper coldly stared down at his twin as if she were nothing to him.