Chp9:~Insipid

Continued ~~~
Don't forget to vote

They reach home. Spike gets out first, opens the door for Arora, and gives her a hand to take support and get off the car. Eliza helps by carrying Arora's stationery. Eliza opens the big lock on the door. Anyways the door has large glass borders (.*. everything inside was visible). Spike was a bit astonished cause the house from nowhere looked like a bachelor girls house. It was just perfect, all set up. The interior designing was nothing girly. All done like a boy, mechanical designs on the wall, dark wallpapers on sealing. Matured renovation.

He slowly and softly makes Arora sit on her large couch. Arora opens eyes, but see's all blurry. Spike gets water from the kitchen. And gets some magic potion into it. Eliza rushes to the kitchen to bring the wet towel to clean Arora's face. While Spike was getting out of the kitchen, and both Eliza and Spike bang and the waterfalls on Eliza. She is all coughing, hearing the sound Arora gets off the couch and goes to the kitchen to find Eliza drenched in water, coughing. Arora tries to make her stand ... but she too falls down, as she feels all weak. Spike gives Eliza a hand to stand up. And picks Arora, but this times takes her to her room. Which is all baby pink & grey In color (actually looks cute)? Spike dumbs Arora on the bed and roams in the room, he excitedly says "your room is so cute, and it's also clean...Actually, you know what it's better than my room..now I will stay here"

Arora in pain (falling on the bed suddenly and banging her arm) no no no you can't stay here. Your mom will be worried. And if you want I will consult the interior designer to reconstruct your room too. Don't feel sad.

Spike:- (whispering) But I wanted to come and meet you +excuses+

*Eliza comes in, takes a look at the wardrobe and making choices about what to wear, as her dress is all drenched bc of Spike ENTERING THE WASHROOM*

Spike holds Arora's hand and tries to make her feel good. He gets the ring that Arora threw back. And adds it to her finger. Arora:- Don't you think it's a bit lose.

*and they both smile at each other.*

Spike slowly gets close to Arora *looking down and tempted* Arora getting close to his face. And the most unwanted thing happens .... they start kissing (which lasts for almost 50sec). Arora tries to loosen up... Spike looks into her eyes ... and again they start falling for each other.

*Eliza gets out of the washroom, to find both of them all falling for each other. And screams in excitement*

Arora removes her lips from his lips 'suddenly', creating a slit on her lips which starts to bleed. Eliza's sudden scream scared them both. Spike looks at Arora and finds her lips bleeding. Arora trying to clean it with her hands, which makes things a lot more messy and bloody all over. Spike rushes out of the room. Arora tries to stop him.

But

A minute later they hear the sound of a car rushing away. Arora gets angry at Eliza and feels embarrassed at the same time.

She tries to call @his home but no one picks the call, she tries calling on his phone but it's not reachable. Next day after her call center duty she rushes to his home. Where she gets to know from Empusa, that he hadn't returned home from past three days, Empusa also menaces Arora to stay away from Spike her son ....... She's sticking to danger.

She walks out of the Gwisin Ordon, a bit damaged felt. She gets into the taxi she hired. She calls Eliza and starts weeping hard. Eliza tries to console her. Arora on her way home passes by a national park. Where she sees Spike's car parked in the back gate. She suddenly bangs the driver and commands him to stop the car. She literally jumps out the taxi, rushes towards the car, to confirm it's Spike's property. Yes!!! , it is his. *Taxi driver honking from behind, to check if this was her destination. Arora taking her steps back, smiling at the car. * She pays off the rent and tells him to leave, but the driver refuses.*Don't judge, he just cares. As that place instincts public transport. I should have used the word lacks...but who cares *