Camping [KLIENSEN] [PART ONE]

jared

"I'm... Maybe this was a terrible idea," Connor slowly unzipped the tent door, watching the rain outside fall. I sat uncomfortably on my small sleeping bag with small, pink patterns on it. It was my sister's.

In the corner, Evan cried. His tears were almost like the raindrops outside, falling down quicker and quicker as they intensified.

I crawled over to him, pulling him onto his sleeping bag. It was much better than me and I was grateful for that, "Hey, Ev-Ev," I kissed his cheek, "Are you alright?"

"Yes," He replied softly like he wasn't sure. Tears continued to fall, "I'm just... scared of rain, I guess." He leaned up and kissed my lips softly, smoothly, and beautifully. I kissed him back, just the same way.

"Jesus," Connor mumbled from the other corner of the tent, "We get it. You two are dating, there's no need to remind everyone every damn second." He held an open book in his lap, but he didn't seem to be reading it. I looked at him, rolling my eyes.

"I can't help kissing my adorable little acorn," I touched Evan's cheek, my thumb running down until I reached his chin, "He's just so pretty..."

Evan blushed and Connor stood up, "Bye." He opened the tent door and left, probably going to the tent his sister was in. I looked at Evan and he looked at me. The only thing either of us could hear was the loud rain hitting against the roof of our tent.

"Hey," My hands lingered just before his face, "No one can hear us right now."

Evan nodded, "That's right..."

I smiled. Evan smiled back. We both knew what silent meant.

~~~

hm. probably will do a part two of this, w/ smut. requests?